Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

For some reason, TP always makes me think of Jesse from Breaking Bad in terms of thinking he understands "process."

Jesse was much more likable.

And teachable.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

Jesse was much more likable.

And teachable.
      True. Maybe TP is more like Badger or Skinny Pete.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

True. Maybe TP is more like Badger or Skinny Pete.
        I think you hit it there. Badger's Star Trek ideas were off the charts bizarre and funny.

Comment

• Ricky making an announcement at 12pm I think

Comment

• We are not in his final 6

Comment

• It is what it is. I'm sure he'll be getting a nice chunk of change somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                We are not in his final 6
                **** him. Good riddance.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

**** him. Good riddance.
                  I don't have that same level of vitriol. I'm sure he's looking to get paid like every athlete is now. Let's not pretend like there is loyalty anymore. The end game is always going to be how to maximize my monetary gain. All these guys saying they're 110% committed to WSU could very easily be in the portal next year looking for a higher payout.

Comment

• Supposedly was telling WSU we were still in the mix until he released his top 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker43 View Post
                      Supposedly was telling WSU we were still in the mix until he released his top 6.
                      But Taylor also said that when he was talking about a top 10
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

I don't have that same level of vitriol. I'm sure he's looking to get paid like every athlete is now. Let's not pretend like there is loyalty anymore. The end game is always going to be how to maximize my monetary gain. All these guys saying they're 110% committed to WSU could very easily be in the portal next year looking for a higher payout.
                        NCAA needs to crack down on not allowing more than 1 free tree transfer. We have a kid coming here that thinks he's gonna get a waiver. Frankly, I don't know how you contest it when you're going to your 3rd school.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

**** him. Good riddance.
                          I understand the sentiment 100%. I don't blame Ricky for maximizing what he can make; however he's gone and I won't care if he breaks his leg on the court or wins national player of the year. out of sight, out of mind.

Comment

• Figured it was all just lip service and never thought WSU was on his radar (said as much on here and got questioned). Wish him well but I am a Shocker fan and will ride with the squad we have over anyone who doesn't want to be here. Ta ta RCIV. Guessing the grass won't be greener but his decision to make. Having said that, if he ends up at KWho, good riddance and enjoy the Yesufu treatment.

Comment

• This is why schools are going to be hesitant to give scholarships to incoming freshman.

You give them a chance, develop them, and strike gold on one, they are on the first train out of town shouting “go **** yourself, I’m outta here!!”

If he goes to KU, he will pass S*** in my mind.
                              The Assman

Comment

• Also, if Jans poaches him, he’ll go down on my list of HC replacements.

EDIT: Maybe 3Gs has advised him. I guess it wouldn’t be the worst thing.
                                Last edited by Shock Top; May 3, 2022, 01:21 PM.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X