Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    If anyone cares:

I hope he pulls off a "Fred" and makes a team... and I hope at some point he thanks WSU fans. If he does that, I'll be a happy camper.
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I want him to make it.

That doesn’t mean I don't think he took a massive step back this past season.

Hopefully, the TE of his first two WSU seasons reappears, because that TE I believe does have a serious shot of making an NBA roster.
      Last edited by Shock Top; May 12, 2022, 11:23 AM. Reason: I need to fire my editor!
      The Assman

Comment

• His final 6 were Georgia Tech, Clemson, Indiana, K-State, Vanderbilt, and aTm.

Comment

• RCIV finally making his decision tomorrow as well. Looks like around 10 AM.

Comment

• If Ricky picks KU, is it safe to say he's on Stevenson level as far as how well liked past transfers are?
            Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
              If Ricky picks KU, is it safe to say he's on Stevenson level as far as how well liked past transfers are?
              In my opinion, just one tiny level below Process.

Comment

In my opinion, just one tiny level below Process.
                Is that still likable?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

Is that still likable?
                  No. Unless you like satan...

Comment

No. Unless you like satan...
                    I like dancing, and dancing leads to satan.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                      I want him to make it.

That doesn’t mean I don't think he took a massive step back this past season.

Hopefully, the TE of his first two WSU seasons reappears, because that TE I believe does have a serious shot of making an NBA roster.
                      RP3’s write-up isn’t quite accurate, but at least he didn’t remove the WSU uniform

I hope you make it Tyson.

Last edited by WstateU; May 13, 2022, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• We should all be rooting for TE. It's never a bad thing to have a former shocker play at the highest level.

Comment

• Tyson will be great in a workout. How he performs in an actual game will depend on what role he thinks he plays on a team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                            We should all be rooting for TE. It's never a bad thing to have a former shocker play at the highest level.
                            Something else we need to remember​​​​​. TE didn’t bolt following the FHCGM disaster. In fact, he publicly supported his former coach in the media, sucked it up and won AAC POY. Hopefully last season was an outlier for TE.

Comment

If Ricky picks KU, is it safe to say he's on Stevenson level as far as how well liked past transfers are?
                              Nah, he didn't poison the other players -- he's more like Austin Reeves just looking for greener pastures. A very frustrating loss for us, but at least he wasn't vindictive.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I don't think there's much difference between the two. ES had major issues with the coach and trashed the program on the way out. RC4 thought he was too good for the program.

Comment

Working...
                                X