Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transfer Portal Discussion (outgoing player tracking)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I think they need to stay academically eligible to be able to play next fall.
    seems kinda pointless nowadays

Comment

• Mo and Dex plan on participating in graduation ceremonies. Both of those guys will have success past basketball.

Comment

• So has RCIV released his list of suitors yet? Very difficult to follow anything with as many threads on so many topics in multiple threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

seems kinda pointless nowadays
          Except your NIL deal probably requires you stay eligible to collect. Going forward I am sure one of the classes all men's basketball and football players will take will be how to negotiate the best NIL deal. Might even be a class they would show up to.

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
            So has RCIV released his list of suitors yet? Very difficult to follow anything with as many threads on so many topics in multiple threads.
            No. I asked Taylor and he wasn't sure why. Said normally it's when a player is waiting on an image or video edit

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
              When will the cheerleaders start negotiations for NIL deals. This is gonna get expensive. The "hotties" could make some real bank.
              There’s a show on Netflix about this exact thing. They make freaking bank.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
              Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post

Yep. This is the P5 split that has always been talked out. NIL is going to cause that split.
                I doubt all the p5 schools will be willing to support this mess. Maybe 50% of them will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I doubt all the p5 schools will be willing to support this mess. Maybe 50% of them will.
                  I’ve wondered the same. I don’t see the likes of Washington State, Rutgers, or Utah being able to keep up. Probably can throw schools like K-state into that group. Boston College. West Virginia…Spit-ballin’…
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• I love the movie Money Ball with Brad Pitt. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• John Cooper hired on at unlv. Heard Mo is planning a visit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Mess is right. Unpaid players vs paid players. Low paid players hunting their shot for next years contract. No more role playing. No more chemistry. Free for all. Fans critical of overpaid players not measuring up. Be careful what Bilas wishes for; we might get it. Here it is. The ultimate result is that fans of any given school can’t trust the playing field. I predict interest steadily falls like in minor league sports. If your team lags, there’s nothing traditional or sentimental to support about the players- it’s just business. It’s what people hate about pro sports. Here today gone tomorrow. I’m almost glad it’s happening. All of the **** arguments made for this in the first place are getting exposed.The coaches are hating it cause the lose most control.

Comment

• Why waste the scholarship money at this point?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
                            John Cooper hired on at unlv. Heard Mo is planning a visit.
                            I believe Mo already visited

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I believe Mo already visited
                              MWC would be a good fit.

Comment

• Down to 3 scholarships left. Hopefully 2 of those are Ricky and Rudi

Comment

Working...
                                X