No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was free parking for every with a mattress tied on top of their car.

Comment

• UCF up 50-49 on Michigan (13:10 to go).

Comment

• UCF beats Michigan by 14. Good win for them and the AAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
          UCF beats Michigan by 14. Good win for them and the AAC.
          They finished the game on a 48-22 run in the last 16 minutes.

Comment

• UCF looks good. Granted when you don't miss a 3 in the second half .. you tend to look good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
              UCF looks good. Granted when you don't miss a 3 in the second half .. you tend to look good.
              That is kinda what I thought of Tulane. Very good 3 point shooting, actually by both teams especially Hardaway Jr in the 2nd half

Comment

• I took a look at the last four weeks, to see how the impact of Postponing/Canceling of games was moving. We haven't peaked yet.

Week 5 - Total Games = 294, Total Postponed/Canceled = 3 or 1.0%
                Week 6 - Total Games =283, Total Postponed/Canceled = 27 or 9.5%
                Week 7 - Total Games =211, Total Postponed/Canceled = 57 or 27.0%
                Week 8* - Total Games =198, Total Postponed/Canceled = 90 or 45.5%

(* Thru last nights games of 12/30/21)

Comment

• Tulane up 15-7 after 8 minutes AT Cincinnati

Comment

• Is Tulane really taking that next step in growth? I know it was expected by some of us after they hired Hunter.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Tulane up 15-7 after 8 minutes AT Cincinnati
                      Make that 28-11 after 11 mins.....wow
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        Is Tulane really taking that next step in growth? I know it was expected by some of us after they hired Hunter.
                        They have been pretty awful all year until the Memphis game ... I haven't followed them enough to know if they have had people out. Cincy fans haven't been happy with Miller so far ... Started great then fell off real quick. So I don't know if this is good for Tulane or bad for Cincy.

Comment

• Tulane has hit 6/9 from 3. That will win some games.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Make that 28-11 after 11 mins.....wow
                            35-13

Comment

• Cincy has outscored Tulane 25-15 in the first 16 minutes of the second half. Tulane still up 63 - 50. Apparently Tulane's job this year is to p*** off WSU's next opponent. Might have to call that getting Tulane'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
                                Cincy has outscored Tulane 25-15 in the first 16 minutes of the second half. Tulane still up 63 - 50. Apparently Tulane's job this year is to p*** off WSU's next opponent. Might have to call that getting Tulane'd.
                                We don't play Cincy next

Comment

Working...
                                X