X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

It’s not even Top 5.

Jesus Christ.
    Please name 4 better. Would love to see it.

Comment

Are you now trying to equate Alabama to Oklahoma State?
      Nope. But they probably aren’t that different.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerExpress View Post

Please name 4 better. Would love to see it.
        Miami
        Michigan
        Oregon
        Alabama
        Illinois

Be in love.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Nope. But they probably aren’t that different.
          lmao, by which ranking system would you like to go by?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Miami
            Michigan
            Oregon
            Alabama
            Illinois

Be in love.
            Oregon is 10-15 spots behind OSU in pretty much every metric. 10 lower in the NET.

And no one won in Eugene, was a neutral site win.

You’re not good at this.

Comment

Oregon is 10-15 spots behind OSU in pretty much every metric. 10 lower in the NET.

And no one won in Eugene, was a neutral site win.

You’re not good at this.
              Let’s see those numbers on the next update after Oregon posted wins at UCLA and USC. Something tells me they’ll change slightly.

Youre not good at trying to be the one-up guy. Better luck next time.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Let’s see those numbers on the next update after Oregon posted wins at UCLA and USC. Something tells me they’ll change slightly.

Youre not good at trying to be the one-up guy. Better luck next time.
                Yeah it’s not like Oklahoma State beat… the defending national champions on the road today.

LOLLLL

Take the L, idiot.

Comment

Yeah it’s not like Oklahoma State beat… the defending national champions on the road today.

LOLLLL

Take the L, idiot.
                  Are you really this retarded in real life?

When the numbers update on Monday, make sure you run away and go crickets again for 2 weeks.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Are you really this retarded in real life?

When the numbers update on Monday, make sure you run away and go crickets again for 2 weeks.
                    The NET will update tomorrow. How much do you want to bet a road win at OSU is better than a neutral site win vs. Oregon when the come out?

Comment

The NET will update tomorrow. How much do you want to bet a road win at OSU is better than a neutral site win vs. Oregon when the come out?
                      Why do you keep shifting the goalposts? Is that your only shot an elusive W?

How much do you wanna bet that WSU isn't finishing Top 3 in the AAC?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why do you keep shifting the goalposts? Is that your only shot an elusive W?

How much do you wanna bet that WSU isn't finishing Top 3 in the AAC?
                        Im shifting the goalposts? Lol you claimed that OSU wasn’t one of the top 5 noncon wins. Then you failed to find 5 better wins. Then when I called you on it, you changed the subject.

The posts are literally right above. Just read them.

Comment

Im shifting the goalposts? Lol you claimed that OSU wasn’t one of the top 5 noncon wins. Then you failed to find 5 better wins. Then when I called you on it, you changed the subject.

The posts are literally right above. Just read them.
                          Oregon is a better team than Oklahoma State. If you can't accept that, that's fine. We'll wait for the precious NET.

Moreover, you were hellbent on inserting into the conversation that Oklahoma State must be good since they beat Baylor. I guess it depends on your definition of "good". Does the home loss to Oakland still count?

And none of it matters because WSU isn't in the same solar system for an at-large, so opponent tracking at this point is just meaningless fodder.

We'll just pretend like the Top 3 AAC prediction never happened, amirite?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Oregon is a better team than Oklahoma State. If you can't accept that, that's fine. We'll wait for the precious NET.

Moreover, you were hellbent on inserting into the conversation that Oklahoma State must be good since they beat Baylor. I guess it depends on your definition of "good". Does the home loss to Oakland still count?

And none of it matters because WSU isn't in the same solar system for an at-large, so opponent tracking at this point is just meaningless fodder.

We'll just pretend like the Top 3 AAC prediction never happened, amirite?

I mean you can keep saying it over and over, but that doesn’t make it so. Every metric disagrees. It’s not even close particularly on a resume standpoint, since it’s not a road win.

It probably doesn’t matter, you’re right. But you’re the one who inserted yourself and challenged me on it. And you’re the one that’s wrong.

I’ve already said I’m probably going to be way off on that. I’ll take an L there. But season isn’t over and I have no idea who is good outside of Houston. Hell 6 or 7 losses could take 3rd.

Comment

• As of this mornings NET
                              Oklahoma State 50
                              Oregon 58

Not like it matters since we can't win our should be win games.

Comment

• ECU blew a 20 point lead at home to lose in OT to UCF.

Comment

Working...
                                X