2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

Liberty knocks off UNI, the Panthers now must win the Valley tourney to avoid dropping to a 4 seed.
    Their 171 net before this game should keep them in the 3 seed range

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Panthers get a Wartburger on the 29th
      I hear those can be painful.

Comment

• I don't give a rats patootie about their politics. Liberty should have received an AAC invite.

Comment

• Tyson’s been pretty active. Would love to see him know down 3 or 4 wide open shots

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
            Tyson’s been pretty active. Would love to see him know down 3 or 4 wide open shots
            Good take. Go to the game thread and tell us about it.

Comment

Liberty knocks off UNI, the Panthers now must win the Valley tourney to avoid dropping to a 4 seed.
              Best part...UNI gets called for a flop warning (clearly was a flop) with like 6 to go, Jake loses it, gets T'd up, Liberty hits both FT's, didn't look big at all in the end huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Best part...UNI gets called for a flop warning (clearly was a flop) with like 6 to go, Jake loses it, gets T'd up, Liberty hits both FT's, didn't look big at all in the end huh?
                He got teed up arguing about a flop warning?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

His glory days are done and he knows it. Probably should have taken the money offers from elsewhere when he had the chance. UNI had some nice runs but they also have one of the smallest athletic budgets in the MVC even with football. Luck was bound to run out eventually.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Oh yes, and the flop warning was 100% accurate. It made my heart happy seeing that all go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Oh yes, and the flop warning was 100% accurate. It made my heart happy seeing that all go down.
                      That is somewhat incriminating to UNI. The logical conclusion is that flopping must be a key component of UNI's game plan that they actively cultivate and practice.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Panthers get a Wartburger on the 29th before potentially getting Evansville'd to start the New Year.
                        Is that like a really shitty Whataburger?
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                          Is that like a really shitty Whataburger?
                          Its like way better than Wahlburgers which isn't saying much.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Its like way better than Wahlburgers which isn't saying much.
                            Nah, those are a funky bunch.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• UNI currently down 10 to Wyoming. Make that 13. First time I've seen the Panthers this year.

Is it just me, or do the Panthers just seem slow. It might be camera angles, but the play just seems slow.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• And the Panthers come storming back, only to lose by 2. Ben Jacobsen in a verbal altercation with the Cowboys coaching staff.

Comment

Working...
                                X