2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Tulsa's game vs North Texas is cancelled for tomorrow.
    Is it Tulsa or North Texas?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Is it Tulsa or North Texas?
      I looked at the Tulsa World and it appears to me it was because OSU had issues. They were supposed to play USC in the other game of that mini tournament.

Correction: USC had covid issues not OSU. Kinda of puzzled on how the team from a lockdown state had that problem but what do I know?
      Last edited by WeWillShockU2; December 21, 2021, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post

I looked at the Tulsa World and it appears to me it was because OSU had issues. They were supposed to play USC in the other game of that mini tournament.
        Out of caution, we need to cancel this game because another a team in another game may have been in close contact with other teams that may have positives that may make someone in that age group possibly have a symptom such as a scratchy throat.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post

I looked at the Tulsa World and it appears to me it was because OSU had issues.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Out of caution, we need to cancel this game because another a team in another game may have been in close contact with other teams that may have positives that may make someone in that age group possibly have a symptom such as a scratchy throat.
            Probably was because they would have lost money if they had to refund the OSU fans. Tulsa sure wasn’t going to bring many fans. The game was in OK City.

Comment

• St. John's may think they're revolutionary, but WSU has been doing that year round for the last 20 years.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• ECU beats So Mississippi at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

St. John's may think they're revolutionary, but WSU has been doing that year round for the last 20 years.
                  Although to be fair, some of those dudes might have actually been students for 20 years...

Comment

• Believe I counted 20 games postponed or cancelled for today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

St. John's may think they're revolutionary, but WSU has been doing that year round for the last 20 years.
                      I think just about every school has some way of filling those seats.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• In a last minute game (both teams had other games cancelled), Davidson beats Alabama.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I think just about every school has some way of filling those seats.
                          The only reason WSU fills its arena is because there is nothing better to do in Wichita. Or so I have read

Comment

• Liberty up 39-31 over UNI on ESPNU in an at-large qualifier

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                              Liberty up 39-31 over UNI on ESPNU in an at-large qualifier
                              Liberty knocks off UNI, the Panthers now must win the Valley tourney to avoid dropping to a 4 seed.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Panthers get a Wartburger on the 29th before potentially getting Evansville'd to start the New Year.

Comment

Working...
                                X