2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

So did I, but Zenger is a moron. I brought it up because you cut your teeth at the Valley level. Porter did, then got a similar spot later to rehab at Loyola where his career took off. Now he's a big time coach at OU and winning right away.

You don't cut your teeth at a top 50ish program and see success very often at all. It's hard.
    Moser was assistant coach under Rick Majarus for several years. That was a great coach. I believe that Moser has given him credit for his change in career trajectory.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Undefeated and #20 ranked Colorado State lost 49-79 at San Diego State. SDS outscored the Rams 43-17 in the 2nd half.
      Fire the coach. It must be his fault.

Comment

• Not a game but I see that Murray State is moving to the MVC. Smart play by the university presidents and the new MVC Commissioner.
        Last edited by WeWillShockU2; January 9, 2022, 04:57 AM.

Comment

• Yesterday's slate of games actually jumped our NET up 9 spots to 74. Not that it matters if we don't win a few of the key games left though.

Comment

• Jans

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Loyola gets Bradley (how are they still the Braves?)

Papoose?

Comment

• Really hate to be a negative, but watching Cinncy and Memphis…unless there are some major changes, we are screwed. Cinncy is a good ball club.

Comment

• Watching some of these AAC teams...compared to ours.....I just don't know.

"He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                    Really hate to be a negative, but watching Cinncy and Memphis…unless there are some major changes, we are screwed. Cinncy is a good ball club.
                    You know we’re screwed by watching our team. No offense but you’re just figuring this out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

You know we’re screwed by watching our team. No offense but you’re just figuring this out?
                      I’ve watched every shocker game this year. Haven’t watched Cinncy. That ok for you?

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                        Watching some of these AAC teams...compared to ours.....I just don't know.
                        We look like a bunch of midgets playing JUCO ball, relatively speaking.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

We look like a bunch of midgets playing JUCO ball, relatively speaking.
                          Unfortunately, right now I can't argue that.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Yep. We must be the smallest team in the AAC

Comment

• Not really a "game" but looks like MVC is targeting UIC to replace Loyola .... woof.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                Not really a "game" but looks like MVC is targeting UIC to replace Loyola .... woof.
                                I agree but that is what I thought about Loyola. Chicago has plenty of good players for recruiting if they can get them like Moser did.

Comment

Working...
                                X