2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Tulsa loses to Boise state. We aren't gonna get much help this year from the bottom 2/3rds of the conference
    Had their biggest lead with a couple of minutes left in the game and took some terrible shots or turned the ball over. Typical Tulsa.

Comment

• Memphis down at half by 4 to Ole Miss.... They are gonna Evansville the **** out of the league

Comment

• I crack up when I hear Penny complain about the attitude of his kids, because I see all the pissing, moaning, and complaining from their entire coaching staff about officials’ calls. You reap what you sow.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post

Had their biggest lead with a couple of minutes left in the game and took some terrible shots or turned the ball over. Typical Tulsa.
          When I die, I want on my tombstone “ Molly called it…. Frank Haith steals money with his coaching”

Comment

• This will shock you, but a team coached by Penny Hardaway and Rasheed Wallace is not very disciplined. They have 17 or 18 TOs this game. Down 7 at the under 4 timeout.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• These announcers are such Memphis cheerleaders. Jesus Christ.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                These announcers are such Memphis cheerleaders. Jesus Christ.
                Are they going to make NIT this year?

Comment

• Memphis. What a clown show! Most overrated team and fan base.

Comment

• Penny and the Memphis Tigers match the TLC TV commercial on a reality TV dating show where the woman says “Im about to jump back into the (dating) pool, and there’s Pee in it”.

Comment

• i wonder if memphis fans are spamming up the aac message board today with posts to each other about how great they are. the circle jerk.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                        i wonder if memphis fans are spamming up the aac message board today with posts to each other about how great they are. the circle jerk.
                        Hey... They do have Back to Back to Back preseason national titles!

Comment

• I noticed that all the top 25 teams that played today absolutely whooped up on their opponents. Except for one.

Comment

• SMU finally putting away Vanderbilt in Dallas. SMU has some impressive athletes.

Comment

• Future conference member UAB knocks off St Louis in Archcity.

Comment

• Illinois state loses at home to formerly 1-6 Jackson state.

Not Jacksonville State that we played.. Jackson state

Comment

Working...
                                X