2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
    Illinois state loses at home to formerly 1-6 Jackson state.

Not Jacksonville State that we played.. Jackson state
    Dan will be sent packing after this year. ISU should be a good BB school. Large student body, good fan base and good recruiting area. Pitiful coaching hires have torpedoed that program.

Comment

• South Alabama just beat Jacksonville Stste 74 to 64..South Alabama is 8-2. Their only loses are 6 point losses to WSU and Alabama on the other teams home court. This may turn out to be a good win for the Shocks. Especially since Alabama destroyed Gonzaga tonight. Go Shocks.

Comment

• LOL Memphis.

They deserve every L right on the cheek. Looks like GodPennyGod is fallible after all.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "I still hold it against Egypt that they were so bad to Moses and his folks"

I can't help myself,,,have always been a bit pro Egyptian. The Israelites seemed a little too Leftist for my taste with all their preachy Ten Commandments morality and such.
          Last edited by N Crestway; December 5, 2021, 01:15 AM.

Comment

• Sure enough, checked the UNI board, and the second post in their game thread for today brought up.. at-large chances LMAO. And it has carried the thread. You seriously can’t make this stuff up. What do they eat up there?

That place is worth a daily visit just to get some great laughs and keep the blood pressure within check. Best free entertainment on the internet.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              Sure enough, checked the UNI board, and the second post in their game thread for today brought up.. at-large chances LMAO. And it has carried the thread. You seriously can’t make this stuff up. What do they eat up there?

That place is worth a daily visit just to get some great laughs and keep the blood pressure within check. Best free entertainment on the internet.
              I wish I had that type of optimism...they're 2-5 and probably think they're just fine. Wichita is 6-2 and I feel like they're toast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I wish I had that type of optimism...they're 2-5 and probably think they're just fine. Wichita is 6-2 and I feel like they're toast.
                Somewhere in between these two boards is probably a well grounded perspective.

Comment

• Texas Southern (1-7) just beat #20 Florida (6-2) by the score of 69-54 on the home court of Florida. Texas Southern will not play a single home game until January 8th.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                    Texas Southern (1-7) just beat #20 Florida (6-2) by the score of 69-54 on the home court of Florida. Texas Southern will not play a single home game until January 8th.
                    Yikes! $hit happens.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      LOL Memphis.

They deserve every L right on the cheek. Looks like GodPennyGod is fallible after all.
                      "Memphis pray for us! Prayer warriors all over the city please pray for your team," Hardaway wrote

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

"Memphis pray for us! Prayer warriors all over the city please pray for your team," Hardaway wrote
                        I've heard a lot of "we're just not that good" and other excuses coaches make, but "pray for us"? Really? Never heard that one before.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                          Texas Southern (1-7) just beat #20 Florida (6-2) by the score of 69-54 on the home court of Florida. Texas Southern will not play a single home game until January 8th.
                          Texas Southern even had 22 TOs to Florida's 10, but had 2X as many rebounds (46-23) and out shot Florida from the field 31-57 to 21-55.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post

I've heard a lot of "we're just not that good" and other excuses coaches make, but "pray for us"? Really? Never heard that one before.
                            WSU and Memphis both seem to have some similarities. Nobody knows where either team is headed, both seem to be fighting some selfishness issues. Maybe HCIB should have asked Wichita to be praying for him and his team also instead of just writing it off as just another off night.

I guess we will see where each team go from here.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

See Sports Center Top 10 #4

Locker Room Celebration. Brings back good memories

Comment

• Great to see the success being achieved at NMS

Comment

Working...
                                X