No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Both teams are so bad I wouldn't touch this one.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• I took a little on the under. Would think there'd be a lot of CLAAAAANGGGG

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Both teams are so bad I wouldn't touch this one.
        they are.. but there is money to be made in all markets - including this one.

Comment

• No pregame thread? Guess that sums up the interest in the rest of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
            No pregame thread? Guess that sums up the interest in the rest of the season.
            Our fearless leader for gameday threads told me that he will get it started when he gets home later today. He too is feeling kinda cynical and apathetic right now and didn't feel like anyone else wanted to talk about it.

Hang tight. It'll start later today.
            78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Our fearless leader for gameday threads told me that he will get it started when he gets home later today. He too is feeling kinda cynical and apathetic right now and didn't feel like anyone else wanted to talk about it.

Hang tight. It'll start later today.
              We need somewhere to ***** about how bad it will be, win or lose. How dare he assume we're done doing that!

Though I get it. It's painful
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Should we just start adding our Shocker games to the games of interest thread instead of unique game threads since interest appears to be waning significantly?

Edit: My interest is so low I didn't bother reading ahead to see this has already been covered. Oh well. go shockers

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktoberfest View Post
                  Should we just start adding our Shocker games to the games of interest thread instead of unique game threads since interest appears to be waning significantly?

Edit: My interest is so low I didn't bother reading ahead to see this has already been covered. Oh well. go shockers
                  Are Shocker games actually games of interest these days?
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• In NMSU news: They’ve now lost their second straight. To Chicago State (61-59) and Stephen F Austin (73-71) respectfully. I watched the Chicago State game, and it’s clear to see NMSU are coached very well, but CS just got very hot and were playing way about their average level. I will add: They’ve been going through a lot of adversity lately. One of their players was arrested, and a commitment that didn’t end up on the squad recently passed away. Sounds as if their team is going through it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                      Both teams are so bad I wouldn't touch this one.
                      turned out well..

won the -3.5 pregame wager
                      won the first half -1.5 wager
                      carried the over as well.

would have been a clean sweep with the exception of uconn’s moneyline

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

turned out well..

won the -3.5 pregame wager
                        won the first half -1.5 wager
                        carried the over as well.

would have been a clean sweep with the exception of uconn’s moneyline
                        Gamblers love the new college basketball, but actual college basketball viewers will go down.

Comment

• Originally posted by ventichai View Post
                          In NMSU news: They’ve now lost their second straight. To Chicago State (61-59) and Stephen F Austin (73-71) respectfully. I watched the Chicago State game, and it’s clear to see NMSU are coached very well, but CS just got very hot and were playing way about their average level. I will add: They’ve been going through a lot of adversity lately. One of their players was arrested, and a commitment that didn’t end up on the squad recently passed away. Sounds as if their team is going through it.
                          Wow.

Chicago State is BAD. That has to be one of the biggest upsets of the year considering Chicago State was ranked 343rd in the country (KenPom) going in to the game against NMSU. NMSU was ranked 85th.
                          "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Wow.

Chicago State is BAD. That has to be one of the biggest upsets of the year considering Chicago State was ranked 343rd in the country (KenPom) going in to the game against NMSU. NMSU was ranked 85th.
                            Yeah, it’s a huge win for them. NMSU are in a weird slump

Comment

• Update: NMSU had 5 of their 11 players out due to injury or COVID. So..there’s that too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ventichai View Post
                                Update: NMSU had 5 of their 11 players out due to injury or COVID. So..there’s that too.
                                Yikes. That doesn't help. Looks like they only played 7 guys.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X