No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loyola blasted UNI by 23 in the MVC semifinals today. UNI still hoping for a good seed in the NCAA tournament.
    I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Originally posted by Woodrow View Post
      Loyola blasted UNI by 23 in the MVC semifinals today. UNI still hoping for a good seed in the NCAA tournament.
      They were safely in as an at-large in November. No worries.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cameron indoor is no longer a safe space for Duke students…much wailing and crying in progress. Councilors will be available for traumatized.

Comment

• Noah Fernandes finished up the UMass regular season with an overtime win over George Mason playing 40 minutes and a line of 10-19/4-6/4-6 and 28 points.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            Noah Fernandes finished up the UMass regular season with an overtime win over George Mason playing 40 minutes and a line of 10-19/4-6/4-6 and 28 points.
            Yeap Noah was a good point guard. A lot better than that spoiled crybaby Grant Sherrfield.

Comment

• Just imagine, in forty years, ESPN will be having a special ceremony at Charles Koch Arena’s, ‘I Court’, following our victory over Memphis. They will be honoring one of the all-time greatest coaches. First there was ‘Coach W’, then ‘Coach K’ and the future ‘Coach I’. Unfortunately, I’ll be watching from the best seat in the sky.

Ok, WstateU has been over-celebrating today’s victory, then took a long nap and had a dream.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Yeap Noah was a good point guard. A lot better than that spoiled crybaby Grant Sherrfield.
                Now I was broken-hearted by Noah leaving, and I DO think Sheffield WAS a diva but ain’t no way Noah is better than him as a player….. but I’d rather have Noah back

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                  Cameron indoor is no longer a safe space for Duke students…much wailing and crying in progress. Councilors will be available for traumatized.
                  I had the good fortune to be seated next to coach K from Dulles Airport near DC to Chicago. It was his first year at Duke and WSU was rolling with AC and (I believe Cliff was still playing).
                  He was very friendly and seemed interested in talking hoops with me (a fan). He spoke highly of the shox.
                  Back then nobody really knew who coach K was, but within just a few years, the whole basketball world knew who he was.

At the time it didn't seem like a big deal to me. I kind of compared it to talking with Heller, but now it's a great memory.

Most of us here would give our left nuts to have a coach of that caliber for such a long period.
                  Can't blame them for crying.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                    Cameron indoor is no longer a safe space for Duke students…much wailing and crying in progress. Councilors will be available for traumatized.
                    LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                      I’ll just put this here… crazy!

No way. They are an ACC team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

I had the good fortune to be seated next to coach K from Dulles Airport near DC to Chicago. It was his first year at Duke and WSU was rolling with AC and (I believe Cliff was still playing).
                        He was very friendly and seemed interested in talking hoops with me (a fan). He spoke highly of the shox.
                        Back then nobody really knew who coach K was, but within just a few years, the whole basketball world knew who he was.

At the time it didn't seem like a big deal to me. I kind of compared it to talking with Heller, but now it's a great memory.

Most of us here would give our left nuts to have a coach of that caliber for such a long period.
                        Can't blame them for crying.
                        We had one.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          Should also be noted that NMSU is 23-6 and still 1st place in the WAC.
                          Time for more cupcakes, hostess twinkles, Little Debbie snacks, and Dolly Madison sweettarts. Chop chop yum yum .

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post

We had one.
                            Wow…. Serious?
                            if talking 3G, he was by far the best ever here, but nowhere near that level… and that’s not a knock on 3 G… like K or not, very few are like him

Comment

• Duke losing in Coach K’s last game at Cameron was maybe the greatest and funniest thing that could have happened in college basketball this season. A lesson in hubris and humility.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Wow…. Serious?
                                if talking 3G, he was by far the best ever here, but nowhere near that level… and that’s not a knock on 3 G… like K or not, very few are like him
                                He paid a lot of money for Zion during our 3 G time. He’d better be in the same category as Self. 3 G coached with one arm behind his back compared to K, Self, and others. No tennis shoe help here.

Comment

Working...
                                X