2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

That’s true of most schools in Texas. You gotta put together a consistent winner and the fans will follow. UH was in the same boat until Sampson turned things around.
    And they still have a lot of empty seats
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Calipari is taking Rug Boy behind the woodshed at AFH.

+24 at final media timeout.

You hate to see it.
      78-65

Comment

• Kentucky is beating the cockgobblers bad

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Kentucky is beating the cockgobblers bad
          FINAL 80-62

Comment

• Nice way to end a Saturday evening after this afternoons tough loss. It almost made up for it...

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

FINAL 80-62
              I expect UK to jump to #5 and KU will fall all the way to #6

Comment

• I sort of expected a KU loss just like I sort of expected a WSU loss today. KU really lacking a frontline just like WSU..

Comment

• Awesome weekend other than Shocks choking. Love ❤ chikenhawks and Chiefs losing. LOVE IT.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                    Awesome weekend other than Shocks choking. Love ❤ chikenhawks and Chiefs losing. LOVE IT.

When you know you’re up $hit Creek without a paddle… here’s your ‘sign’…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• What I love about the chickenhawks and chiefs losing:

Watching the faces of their crybaby fans faces in so much agony after the loss.. LOVE IT!!!!

Watching Kentucky fans take over AFH with the chant of Go big blue. AWESOME!!!!

Watching arrogant spoiled chickenhawk fans leave early and no rock Chauk Cheatham. Love it!!!!!!!!

Watching Chiefs fans leave arrowhead to their cold cars for a sobering ride home . SWEET!!!!!!

Listening to the crying on 810 radio by chiefs fans. "Run it Back" LMAO

Going to work today to see their sour pu$$ies faces. I am in heaven when I see that..

Reading all the posts where chief fans are fighting on Chief planet.. Wowezz!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to Mitch Holstah say Kansas city wind her up for a big big big CHOKE.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

When you know you’re up $hit Creek without a paddle… here’s your ‘sign’…

That is awesome. Cheaters deserve justice.

Comment

• PS. So much for the Big 12 being the best conference in basketball. LMAO. The SEC dominates in football and basketball. Meow meow. Can't we all get along.

Comment

What I love about the chickenhawks and chiefs losing:

Watching the faces of their crybaby fans faces in so much agony after the loss.. LOVE IT!!!!

Watching arrogant spoiled chickenhawk fans leave early and no rock Chauk Cheatham. Love it!!!!!!!!

Watching Chiefs fans leave arrowhead to their cold cars for a sobering ride home . SWEET!!!!!!

Going to work today to see their sour pu$$ies faces. I am in heaven when I see that..

Reading all the posts where chief fans are fighting on Chief planet.. Wowezz!!!!!!!!!!

Drinking already?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Drinking already?
                              I think he's already hit the Vitameatavegamin...

Bonus material for us old farts...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

What I love about the chickenhawks and chiefs losing:

Wow.
                                Go Shocks!

Comment

Working...
                                X