2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
    PS. So much for the Big 12 being the best conference in basketball. LMAO. The SEC dominates in football and basketball. Meow meow. Can't we all get along.
    The Big 12 is the best conference overall this year by a significant margin.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I think he's already hit the Vitameatavegamin...

Bonus material for us old farts...

Where the heck was my Vitameatavegamin about 12:30 last Saturday!?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

The Big 12 is the best conference overall this year by a significant margin.
        Look guys, something we've never seen before; Kel setting us straight on the b12. Do you expect intelligent fans like us to believe the Chickens have more tradition than Kentucky (pardon me kel, I couldn't resist)?

Did you know that same Bama team than handled Baylor Saturday night, and fairly easily, lost to the mighty Tigers of Missouri (and Memphis)? Has Ok. State beat anyone good since they lost to the lowly Shockers on their own court? You don't need to answer that because we're smart basketball fans. Has K-State beat any ranked teams since they outlasted the mighty Shocks of WSU? And Surely Dayton is one of the hard wood powers in College Basketball this year, right? What next, a Valley team couldn't ever beat a b12 team?

Significant margin? Do you think you're chatting with fans who don't know basketball. Oh, wait...

false.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
          Do you think you're chatting with fans who don't know basketball. Oh, wait...
          Based on your posts, yes, I do.

Comment

Based on your posts, yes, I do.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Tulane hanging with Houston at Houston. Within 5 with 9 to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                What I love about the chickenhawks and chiefs losing:

Watching the faces of their crybaby fans faces in so much agony after the loss.. LOVE IT!!!!

Watching Kentucky fans take over AFH with the chant of Go big blue. AWESOME!!!!

Watching arrogant spoiled chickenhawk fans leave early and no rock Chauk Cheatham. Love it!!!!!!!!

Watching Chiefs fans leave arrowhead to their cold cars for a sobering ride home . SWEET!!!!!!

Listening to the crying on 810 radio by chiefs fans. "Run it Back" LMAO

Going to work today to see their sour pu$$ies faces. I am in heaven when I see that..

Reading all the posts where chief fans are fighting on Chief planet.. Wowezz!!!!!!!!!!

Listening to Mitch Holstah say Kansas city wind her up for a big big big CHOKE.

DB2FA48B-2FFC-4FEC-AFFF-F1F2C9F531A8.jpeg
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• UCLA and AZ in a brawl. Cronin knows his business.

Comment

• AZ gets the win. Big dumb red head announcer really sucks. I would shoot my self if I had to listen to his conference of champions bullshit every week.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
                      UCLA and AZ in a brawl. Cronin knows his business.
                      Except AZ won 76-66.

Comment

• UCLA won by 16 a couple weeks ago. We’ll call it a draw.

Comment

UCLA won by 16 a couple weeks ago. We’ll call it a draw.
                          So, AZ improved by 26 points!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU2 View Post
                            AZ gets the win. Big dumb red head announcer really sucks. I would shoot my self if I had to listen to his conference of champions bullshit every week.
                            I assume you're talking Bill Walton? Dick Vitale used to be one I couldn't stand listening to - I'd listen to him on repeat before Walton. Dude is clueless and utterly annoying!

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I assume you're talking Bill Walton? Dick Vitale used to be one I couldn't stand listening to - I'd listen to him on repeat before Walton. Dude is clueless and utterly annoying!
                              Yep, didn’t care to use his name. Dude has hit too many doobies.

Comment

• Kansas at home up by 30 over Baylor with 5 minutes left in game.

Comment

Working...
                                X