2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I guess I don't see it...dude plays hard with an edge, so what? Would love to have him in a Wichita jersey.
    And we let TP get away.

Comment

• It was a five year ban for hundreds of impermissible calls. It lost him his dream job. He’s a cheater. If he did that I’m sure he would pay players. Why would he stop at something that was already going to get him banned. Nice ethic though Sub. Didn’t know that about you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
        It was a five year ban for hundreds of impermissible calls. It lost him his dream job. He’s a cheater. If he did that I’m sure he would pay players. Why would he stop at something that was already going to get him banned. Nice ethic though Sub. Didn’t know that about you.
        If you speed, you must rob banks as well. Nice logic you have there.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

subgod may be one of those smash and grab types. Everyone is doing it, so join the party, it's ok.

Not saying you are subgod, but that is the rational you used.
          By the logic of the accusations, since the worst thing I've done from a legal sense is speed, I'm capable of being and must be a bank robber and maybe a murder as well. Because if speeding is against the law and I do that from time to time, where must I stop? A law breaker is a law breaker apparently.

I'll be waiting for my life sentence as a serial killer.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

His cheating was weak and being done by everyone. It was such a bad rule that it's no longer in existence and the NCAA was slow to react to changing times in regards to texting. He's a good guy and easily the best coach in the conference.

Comment

• He cheated, got caught. Then did the same thing at his next school. How would you describe someone who knows the rules, breaks them, gets caught, then breaks them again and gets caught? As the leader of the program, if you don’t like the rule, work to change it, till then follow it

Comment

His cheating was weak and being done by everyone. It was such a bad rule that it's no longer in existence and the NCAA was slow to react to changing times in regards to texting. He's a good guy and easily the best coach in the conference.
                Yeah, and he teaches his players to play the game the right way, right?

It's a good thing DD wasn't seriously hurt when he was clotheslined last year in the closing minute of an obvious win here in Wichita. Then, seconds after that heinous infraction, those goons left the court early without shaking hands and congratulating the victors. Did coach sampson apologize after the game for the actions of his thugs? If he did I missed it. He was given a warning when he was at OU...

What, did you root for Tulsa when they was led by N. Richardson back in the day? How about Creighton when they was coached by Altman? Do you think cold makes common sense and rational arguments over on the other forum? Oh, wait...

Comment

By the logic of the accusations, since the worst thing I've done from a legal sense is speed, I'm capable of being and must be a bank robber and maybe a murder as well. Because if speeding is against the law and I do that from time to time, where must I stop? A law breaker is a law breaker apparently.

I'll be waiting for my life sentence as a serial killer.
                  Are you still active and do you recruit targets from let's say...a sports fan board. Just asking for a friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                    How would you describe someone who knows the rules, breaks them, gets caught, then breaks them again and gets caught?
                    Oh man ... how I wish this was the politics forum.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Oh man ... how I wish this was the politics forum.
                      Took all my willpower to resist on that one as well.

Comment

• I'm not sure what's going on here but Temple/USF play tonight...

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

I guess I don't see it...dude plays hard with an edge, so what? Would love to have him in a Wichita jersey.
                          you don't see it...there is no doubt to me that he utters something every chance he gets...helped cost his team first loss with a taunting tech...looks like a mee first guy...

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

And we let TP get away.
                            I check on TP now and again...appears to be quieting his demons some...

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

you don't see it...there is no doubt to me that he utters something every chance he gets...helped cost his team first loss with a taunting tech...looks like a mee first guy...
                              Dudes a stud...I prefer a winner with an edge then a nice guy on a losing team.

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X