No announcement yet.

2021-2022 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe at the time Loyola was invited, UIC had the better on court product. There's definitely potential in UIC if they have the funds to pull it off. Also, with adding Belmont and Murray, adding a school like UIC which is in the MVC's favorite market isn't a bad #12. Especially when the main competition for that spot was Kansas City and Arlington. Though way outside the footprint, Arlington also has potential and I believe they have the leadership in place that wants to be better. It will be interesting to see what the Mavericks do in the WAC.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Prairie View A&M (1-11, 1-1 SWAC) picked up their first win of the season last night, after spending the first two months of the season on the road and picking up checks.

Comment

• And the last two remaining undefeated teams lose tonight:

Baylor losses at home to Texas Tech. their 22 game home winning streak is over.
        USC loses at Stanford.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
          And the last two remaining undefeated teams lose tonight:

Baylor losses at home to Texas Tech. their 22 game home winning streak is over.
          USC loses at Stanford.
          TT has had a great few days. They also beat KU on the weekend. I like them RedRaiders!

Comment

• LOL at Ku finish. How the hell can that be changed to a 2? Screwed Grill out of a potential game winner.

Disappointed in the crew there, Gerry Pollard, Kipp Kissenger and Amy Bonner.
            Last edited by WuDrWu; January 11, 2022, 09:42 PM.

Comment

• KU literally is gifted wins every year. They make themselves look better than they actually are and then reality hits when they don’t get the calls and they get bounced in the second round. Rinse. Repeat.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Also completely blown goal tending call with about 1:43 left on McCormack. Not sure whose call it was but the ball clearly hits the backboard before he touches it. Amazing how many calls cheaters get.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                  Also completely blown goal tending call with about 1:43 left on McCormack. Not sure whose call it was but the ball clearly hits the backboard before he touches it. Amazing how many calls cheaters get.
                  It was an obvious goal tend. Cost Iowa State the game.
                  I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

LOL at Ku finish. How the hell can that be changed to a 2? Screwed Grill out of a potential game winner.

Disappointed in the crew there, Gerry Pollard, Kipp Kissenger and Amy Bonner.
                    Pollard is awful. I don’t normally comment on refs but that guy sucks.

Comment

• Friends and family ONLY in Tulsa tonight.

Comment

Friends and family ONLY in Tulsa tonight.
                        Isn't that the only people who attend Tulsa games regularly?

Comment

Friends and family ONLY in Tulsa tonight.
                          So, no real change in their attendance?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Isn't that the only people who attend Tulsa games regularly?
                            I think friends only show up in special occasions... So must be a big night for them!

Comment

• UCF is hitting 60% inside the arc, 40% from 3 and leads Memphis 34-19 at the under 4 timeout. UCF only has 3 turnovers.

Hit another 2-pointer while I was typing. Now 7/11 inside the arc.

Edit: Then 2 UCF turnovers followed by a missed shot let Memphis go on an 8-0 run. Halftime: UCF - 36, Mem - 27
                              Last edited by WuTheOne; January 12, 2022, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Trey Wade injuring his coach.

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/...%20Trey%20Wade.

Comment

Working...
                                X