Wichita State vs. Temple Game Thread 2-7-21

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Put one guy not named Udeze guarding the basket and four players beyond the 3 point line. Anything else is stupid.
    Again, have you ever seen this done in practice?

Comment

• Why does/did Dunn get EVERY call? Seeshh.

Happy for the win albeit pretty ugly basketball at times. Tough schedule coming up.

Now let’s complete the day with a Chiefs victory!

Comment

• After Dunn missed his trey with about 7 seconds left there were 3 shockers and 1 Temple player. The Temple player got the rebound. He missed the put back and with 4 Shocker players and 1 Temple player the ball goes out of bounds off the Shocks giveing Tempe one last gasp at a tying trey. Propably would have been better if the Temple player had scored on the initial rebound. Worked out for the Shocks however.

Comment

• Originally posted by Antoinescar View Post

Gonna get an at large unlike us
          Lol only if they don't lose another game. I'd give the troll job a C+ but the username an A.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Too complicated for pie
            Why have ANYONE guarding the paint? Explain that please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Hahahahahah hahahahaha Drake is wayyyy off from getting an at large
              Emporia state and Newman sure were great wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I get it. There are things we are doing that have made these games closer than they should be. We are leaving ourself open to getting beat by a banker in 3, bad call by the ref, or some other oddity.

We’ve had plenty of “statistical anomalies” go against us this year too. Guys shooting 200% of their normal rate, banked in threes, odd bounces, etc.

Why does it seem like you’re more interested in Isaac Brown NOT being the head coach next year than the shockers winning games this year?
                Matt Dalt has not been anti-Isaac Brown. He’s been a little anti-GM maybe but not IB. You are barking up the wrong tree.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post

Why have ANYONE guarding the paint? Explain that please.
                  Completely agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Antoinescar View Post

Emporia state and Newman sure were great wins.
                    I don't think you want to do a SOS comparison between WSU and Drake.

WSU 26
                    Drake 268

Comment

Again, have you ever seen this done in practice?
                      State your case coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Too complicated for pie
                        You’ve seen this strategy in action before? Like I said, it sounds great when dipshit announcer says it but I’ve never seen a team do it before and I’m not sure that it’s as simple as you guys are making it seem. I could be wrong.

Comment

WSU 26
                          Drake 268
                          Won’t matter. It’s Houston and everyone else.

Comment

Well, jeez. I want to puke after watching that game. I thought the refs were garbage and couldn’t stand listening to the color guy but somehow we won. And I think we were the better team for most of the game.

Now I can relax, drink, eat and watch the super bowl.
                            Enjoy your drink and the SB.

I thought the color guy was pretty good, knowledgable, but maybe talked a bit too much. However, his comment about TE not touching the ball three straight times in the front court during crunch time was spot on. I was yelling the same thing.
                            Officiating wasn't too bad - there was quite a bit of contact but they were consistent in letting it go the whole game.
                            However, Shockers benefitted BIG time on the offensive call by Don Daily. Jackson flopped big time and Daily fell for it.

That is all
                            Above all, make the right call.

Comment

WSU 26
                              Drake 268
                              loyola is the best team in the valley. They will sweep drake

Comment

• Waiting for someone to come in and tell how great we are since we’re still tied for first. This team is only lucky that the rest of the league sucks donkey doo. We are not good right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X