Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
    who wants to TIE for first?
    Tieing for first with a Creighton team that is ranked #12 in the country would be fine in my book. Obviously I would love to finish in first outright but I would take a tie. Hey we have only won the MVC like twice in the last 30 years or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
      Tieing for first with a Creighton team that is ranked #12 in the country would be fine in my book. Obviously I would love to finish in first outright but I would take a tie. Hey we have only won the MVC like twice in the last 30 years or so.
      I would be ok with a tie. But I WANT to win this thing outright! LET'S DO THIS SHOX!!!! ;)
      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

who wants to TIE for first?

I want us to finish first alone, but finishing first in any fashion is still within our control
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Kyles 0-4; Murry 3-11

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
            Of Course I always want them both, but if I could only have one it would definitely be at SWOMO! IMO this was our second biggest win of the year (after UNLV). Although at UNI was also a big win.
            I agree. I'd much rather beat Weems and SWOMO over anyone (excluding Creighton). I am so sick of that cocky SOB.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Kyles 0-4; Murry 3-11
              Boy I'm glad we're deep.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

• I don't remember, did Weems ever do the double eyeball or throat slash tonight?
                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• If coach Marshall keeps this team focused and constantly reminding them of last year, than we'll be fine. Most important game for them is Saturday at home!!
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                    I don't remember, did Weems ever do the double eyeball or throat slash tonight?
                    I think he just doubled over after we kicked him square in the grapes. That must be quite painful.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Kyles 0-4; Murry 3-11
                      Could have won by 20 if it weren't for bone-headed shots and Kyles continually MIA.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                        I don't remember, did Weems ever do the double eyeball or throat slash tonight?
                        I bet he cries tonight in the showers.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• FWIW I say we win the Valley outright as we win out the rest of the way and Creighton loses to us at home and Evansville on the road. Yes, Evansville. I think they are tough enough, well enough coached and has good enough shooters to survive against Creighton at home.
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            I bet he cries tonight in the showers.
                            I swear he was going to cry when the camera zoomed in on his face with about a min to go. Priceless. I think his lip even quivered!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                              Could have won by 20 if it weren't for bone-headed shots and Kyles continually MIA.
                              if not for a kyles boneheaded trey, stutz wouldnt have been coming downcourt with a full head of steam to throw down the rebound, though. Give credit where its due....

Comment

FWIW I say we win the Valley outright as we win out the rest of the way and Creighton loses to us at home and Evansville on the road. Yes, Evansville. I think they are tough enough, well enough coached and has good enough shooters to survive against Creighton at home.
                                Sounds like a plan!
                                “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Working...
                                X