The Official Shocks vs. SWOMO Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
    I unsderstood that there was no practice on Sunday and very little on Monday (mainly watching film). They went a little more on Tuesday. Coach is trying to win and keep their legs fresh.
    Thanks for the reminder. I had forgotten that he had said that.

Comment

• So what did rags do that has msu fan so butt hurt over on MVCfans?
      I smell Bluejay puntang and the only good Bluejay puntang is dead Bluejay puntang

Comment

• Originally posted by GOSHOX1 View Post
        So what did rags do that has msu fan so butt hurt over on MVCfans?
        He said something to Coach Lusk during the handshake. I'm pretty sure Marshall won't tolerate it, but it is kind of funny to see Bears fans upset at any antics after last year.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Just wanted to chime in on this one. While #41s minutes over the last two games have been substantial, he has hardly played a ton of minutes over the course of the season, averaging 25 minutes per game.

If I am going down I want to do it the best guys getting most of the minutes, they can rest in April. You don't see a lot of teams go 10 deep and as the importance of the games get magnified as we chase titles and bids, I expect fewer guys to see large minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wild Heiny View Post
            Just wanted to chime in on this one. While #41s minutes over the last two games have been substantial, he has hardly played a ton of minutes over the course of the season, averaging 25 minutes per game.

If I am going down I want to do it the best guys getting most of the minutes, they can rest in April. You don't see a lot of teams go 10 deep and as the importance of the games get magnified as we chase titles and bids, I expect fewer guys to see large minutes.
            wow epic 1st post after 6 1/2 years lurking...thought I had that record.

Comment

• What a brain fart. I got so wrapped up in national LOI day yesterday that I spaced out this game, either that or it was a senior moment. Probably both.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                Practice. We're talking about practice. Practice.
                Twenty-four and one-half times, "Practice, man."

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

• It's all about making the dance. We had a long bench last year and played great in the post-season - NIT. I think Coach, and the seniors, want to do everything they can to insure we make it to the dance this season. This is their last chance; who better to give the resposibility to? Being well-rested and getting to the post season NIT is not acceptable this season. It would be nice if we could be well rested and going to the dance, but we all know we cannot afford any hiccups.

Comment

• The team can rest between Arch Madness and March Madness!

Comment

• Not my first post DTM, not sure why it states it is. I am very selective about when I chime in though. Most recently though I posted several replies on the JT vs Carl Hall thread, when I was a man on an island in my support of JT.

Comment

• Figured it out, somehow I ended up with two names on here. Wild Heiny = JSDTBH

Comment

Working...
                        X