No announcement yet.

The Official Shocks vs. SWOMO Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garrett will never be a NBA All-Star but I do believe he has a chance to make some significant change $$$. Hopefully he'll use some of it on his SASO membership.
    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Anybody know what happened to SWOMO's Scheer kid? Is he injured? Ineligible?
      He played briefly tonight. I think he has just been replaced this year with new players that are playing better than him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
        If Garrett can have a good game against Echinique I might buy into this a little. Typically he hasn't played well against athletic big men which is the norm in the NBA. He didn't play well against Alabama or Creighton.
        How big is your sample size of big men? He's been coming on of late against all comers. He had a very nice game against UNLV athletic big men. Echineque not so much. Colorado, Alabama, and Temple didn't have big men. Alabama was 6'8 and athletic. Drake had a couple of big men who 6'8 and athletic (but not in the class with Green at Alabama). Give him a break. He's a great Shocker player. If he has any kind of an off game, you'll be all over him.

Comment

• I wanted to win this game so bad. Thanks for coming through, Shox!! I cant stand Misery State. Weems, all the ****. I think i'd almost rather win like this as opposed to a blowout. Let them have their fun early, thinking they're the shite, then just slowly boil them. Now, in Wichita, I want a freaking massacre of these asshats!
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Good win tonight! I didn't think we would win this one. We need to protect the home floor now.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              Anybody know what happened to SWOMO's Scheer kid? Is he injured? Ineligible?
              Didn't get his permission slip signed from mom.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                Good win on the road. Still, they don't have Patterson
                SWOMO didn't have Patterson on Saturday either and they still beat UNI by 12.

Comment

• We are still alive and well in the Valley race, especially if we run the table and get by with a little help from our friends.. Stranger things have happened
                  Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    We are still alive and well in the Valley race, especially if we run the table and get by with a little help from our friends.. Stranger things have happened
                    We don't need any help to tie for first, that's in our hands.
                    Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

We are still alive and well in the Valley race, especially if we run the table and get by with a little help from our friends.. Stranger things have happened
                      we dont have any friends.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Creighton will lose at least one more I think (in addition to the Shox in Omaha). I'm not sure who or where, but they have had some close games go their way. They won't ALL go their way.

Shox are pretty good at "revenge" games also. I still think we win in Omaha.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                          We don't need any help to tie for first, that's in our hands.
                          who wants to TIE for first?
                          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockmonster View Post
                            How big is your sample size of big men? He's been coming on of late against all comers. He had a very nice game against UNLV athletic big men. Echineque not so much. Colorado, Alabama, and Temple didn't have big men. Alabama was 6'8 and athletic. Drake had a couple of big men who 6'8 and athletic (but not in the class with Green at Alabama). Give him a break. He's a great Shocker player. If he has any kind of an off game, you'll be all over him.
                            Really, "Give him a break", didn't realize I was giving him a hard time to begin with by making a statement about him getting serious looks from the NBA.
                            Last edited by Ta Town Shocker; February 1, 2012, 10:32 PM.
                            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
                              Outside of winning both, if you had to have one win on this swing............which would you take?
                              Of Course I always want them both, but if I could only have one it would definitely be at SWOMO! IMO this was our second biggest win of the year (after UNLV). Although at UNI was also a big win.

Comment

• Creighton has 4 of its last 6 on the road while WSU has 4 of its last 6 at home. Also there is the final game between WSU and Creighton left so there is still a fair chance for WSU to win the valley.

Comment

Working...
                                X