The Official Shocks vs. SWOMO Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
    Anybody know what happened to SWOMO's Scheer kid? Is he injured? Ineligible?
    He played against UNI last week.

Comment

• wow nice game.

Comment

• Scheer played tonight, just not much of an impact.
        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• This was a big win tonight, especially with the news on Spoonhour's death. They had many reasons to play tough. I just wish the shockerradio broadcasts were a little better.

Comment

• Big win for the Shox to shut up all the doubters. The house will be Rockin on Saturday night with Twansac performing!
            Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Davidson wins. Temple wins. UAB pulling away. Good day.

Insta-RPI bump from .6057 to .6097, from 32nd to 28th.

Comment

• Does david kyles still play for wsu? Not sure he got off the bus tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  I like how we make free throws. I like it a lot.
                  Yes, indeed. We have been very good in that regard this year especially in late game situations.

Comment

• Boy do I feel stupid after I went back and rechecked the post and found they were about 7 years old.......Oh well, someone's probably laughing.......

Comment

• When your "designated shooter" doesn't shoot well, his value declines FAST.

Comment

• Good win on the road. Still, they don't have Patterson
                        Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Does david kyles still play for wsu? Not sure he got off the bus tonight.
                          When he doesn't shoot well, he isn't a major contributor.

Comment

• Deez nuts Weems!

Comment

• I guess smith decided he wants to take on the kyles role.

Comment

• There were Ben Smith and Carl Hall sightings tonight. Way to go guys.
                                Garrett, WOW, keep doin what you're doing.
                                Toure didn't shoot well but he made his free throws. Sign of toughness.

But........if we foul one more three point shooter at the end of a game..............
                                Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Working...
                                X