2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Faded Crown is too young to want to spend time sharing a soft drink with an oldster like me. But on your recommendation next time I am in St Lous I will try to meet him.

You don't agree that Coach Kruger is maximizing AR's talent? When you get a break from studying The Peter Principle take a look at Oklahoma's results thus far this season.

By the way how are you doing with your study of The Peter Principle? Have you learned anything yet?
    By implying that HCGM had reached his ceiling, through a very weak attempt using your Peter Principle tie in, you garnered my sympathy.
    Why?
    By your own admission, you are an "oldster" and it is evident that dementia has taken hold of your senses.
    It happens to all of us (check out how goofy Biden acts) so its nothing to be ashamed about.
    Now if you start talking about the hair standing up on your legs and how little kids are entertained by it... well that's just weird ass stuff

Normally I would sign off here with my usual, but for you, I'm going to make an exception.

I'm sure you didn't know the majority of officials have a moniker for HCGM.
    It's true and not what you or most everyone on here for that matter, would think.
    Curious?
    Ok, Ill give in... "Ol 10 points"
    Thats right... most call him that due to how much of a difference he makes in a game with his coaching ability.

Hows that Peter Principle line of scat lining up with HCGM now?
    Try a different approach cause that one just went down in a ball of flames.

That is all.
    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

By implying that HCGM had reached his ceiling, through a very weak attempt using your Peter Principle tie in, you garnered my sympathy.
      Why?
      By your own admission, you are an "oldster" and it is evident that dementia has taken hold of your senses.
      It happens to all of us (check out how goofy Biden acts) so its nothing to be ashamed about.
      Now if you start talking about the hair standing up on your legs and how little kids are entertained by it... well that's just weird ass stuff

Normally I would sign off here with my usual, but for you, I'm going to make an exception.

It's true and not what you or most everyone on here for that matter, would think.
      Curious?
      Thats right... most call him that due to how much of a difference he makes in a game with his coaching ability.

That is all.
      Disappointing response from you Ref; your post places you in the lowest common denominator along with Fever - did he help you compose this post? Resorting to personal attacks against an individual you don't know and have never met is a poor substitute for intelligent debate. Unfortunately your study of the Peter Principle has failed; rather than speaking with Fever may I suggest you discuss this topic with someone who understands and is familiar with it - on this board I would suggest Cold.

As for the "moniker" you cite, some of the individuals I know who played with and for Marshall also have a moniker for him. You can rest assured it is not "Ol 10 points".

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Disappointing response from you Ref; your post places you in the lowest common denominator along with Fever - did he help you compose this post? Resorting to personal attacks against an individual you don't know and have never met is a poor substitute for intelligent debate. Unfortunately your study of the Peter Principle has failed; rather than speaking with Fever may I suggest you discuss this topic with someone who understands and is familiar with it - on this board I would suggest Cold.

As for the "moniker" you cite, some of the individuals I know who played with and for Marshall also have a moniker for him. You can rest assured it is not "Ol 10 points".
        I think you should apply the Peter Principle to your use of the internet.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Why does it feel like ‘76 just recently discovered the Peter Principle?

Comment

• Sorry to interrupt your squabbles about Marshall monikers and the Peter Principle, but who are you guys rooting for in this afternoon’s tilt between the Chickenhawks and Bluejays?

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
              Sorry to interrupt your squabbles about Marshall monikers and the Peter Principle, but who are you guys rooting for in this afternoon’s tilt between the Chickenhawks and Bluejays?
              I hope they both lose.

Comment

Sorry to interrupt your squabbles about Marshall monikers and the Peter Principle, but who are you guys rooting for in this afternoon’s tilt between the Chickenhawks and Bluejays?
                I’m certainly not a Creighton fan but I have more respect for them as a former conference mate. Can’t stand the cheating crap from Lawrence. I hope the Jays beat them like a mule.

Comment

Why?

Curious?

That is all.
                  Shock Ref.....76 is easier on the eyes when you use the handy dandy block feature on SN.

Here's a good policy:

Were I still a moderator on SN, I'm 100% absolutely certain the poster would have been banned last spring. Kung has far more patience than I do, I guess.

Comment

Hope cretin whoops their ass!

Comment

Why?

Curious?

That is all.
                      That is impressive coming from you as you didn’t hold anything back in pointing out his flaws during games. In other words you are far from a FHCGM homer.

Comment

This thread is about games of interest. Please post in the games no one gives a **** about next time!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                          Why does it feel like ‘76 just recently discovered the Peter Principle?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

A meteor.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                            Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

A meteor.
                              That is some funny stuff.

Comment

• Houston just paused their season with covid.

Comment

Working...
                                X