No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJ Keyser looking like the real deal at UNC. Has 10 in the first half and just was cheated on a no goal tend call.

Comment

• Tulane looks good. Cohesive and unlimited range
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Cj keyser n Austin Reaves would’ve made great backcourt!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slim View Post
          Cj keyser n Austin Reaves would’ve made great backcourt!
          Both would have graduated last year if here. Both sat out a year and are both better for it. CJ's extra year helped him get his grades in order and added to his basketball skills. Austin's extra year got his shoulder rested, his body strength up and, thus, his overall skills (although, he has yet to match his 3pt shooting of his freshman and sophomore years).

Comment

• Why did Tulsa/ORU get postponed? Is are game Tuesday in jeopardy?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
              Why did Tulsa/ORU get postponed? Is are game Tuesday in jeopardy?
              Looks like they announced a pause on the 6th. So no idea what rules that have to follow but might not have a full team

Comment

• Guess I'll put the jinx on Mizzu. Up on Illinois 49-41 at half.

Comment

• Mizzou hangs on 81-78 over #6 Illinois.

Comment

• In my opinion there were some very questionable calls made against Missouri tonight. Even the announcer tried to tell us that big center for Illnois did not commit a flagrant foul. Wow the tape clearly shows he hit the Missouri player in the face. I have seen the shocks called flagrant 1 for significantly less. Were 1-2 but our 2 losses are probably to two top 25 teams. I think both OSU and Missouri will be ranked unless they decide to keep North Carolina and Duke ranked after they have lost 2 games a piece. Maybe they will put Kentucky back in the rankings. They had another quality loss.

Comment

• If anyone else cares GCU playing #23 Arizona St. tough at the half on ESPN3 - AM with a pretty
                      good half especially defensively

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        If anyone else cares GCU playing #23 Arizona St. tough at the half on ESPN3 - AM with a pretty
                        good half especially defensively
                        Great game. ASU wins 71-70 when a GCU 3-pointer at the buzzer rimmed out. AM with 14 points (6-8) and 8 rebounds.

Very happy for AM. Looks like he made a very good move for him.

Comment

• GCU just lost to #21 Arizona St 71-70. AM went 6-8 FG and 2-3 FT for 14 points, 8 rebounds, 3 PF. Guess he can play against good D-I teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Great game. ASU wins 71-70 when a GCU 3-pointer rimmed out. AM with 14 points (6-8) and 8 rebounds.

Very happy for AM. Looks like he made a very good move for him.
                            Just edged me out.

Comment

• I'll fully admit... I did not expect AM to be doing the best out of the gate out of our transfers from last year... But here we are.

Really happy for him. Hopefully GCU can make some noise this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                                GCU just lost to #21 Arizona St 71-70. AM went 6-8 FG and 2-3 FT for 14 points, 8 rebounds, 3 PF. Guess he can play against good D-I teams.
                                I thought AM was even better on the defensive end as State got almost nothing inside from their big guys. Remey, a Cumberland look alike with a beard,
                                really got hot the second half and hit a ridiculous three from the deep corner at the end for the Az win. GCU's PF Lever also a very good player. I like
                                their team and will keep watching their games. Like I have said before of all the transfers AM will be missed the most. Very nice game for him
                                against a top 25 team.

Comment

Working...
                                X