No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyser was bangin' the little one. AR got in an argument with an inebriated head of household and got his clock cleaned.

How's that for a juicy rumor?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Wow, that's a great line. He musta got laid last night
      LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        Keyser was bangin' the little one. AR got in an argument with an inebriated head of household and got his clock cleaned.

How's that for a juicy rumor?

Juicy indeed

Comment

• Kentucky loses to Georgia Tech by 17. Youngsters gotta learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

I don’t care if his name is misspelled. I just like pointing out that he left.
            Good one. I’m a little slow sometimes.

Comment

• Kentucky got its butt kicked again today. But heck its Kentucky so this is another quality loss. Time to move them up in the rankings. But hey the chickenhawk fans count it as a quality win. Right up there with North Dakota State and Washburn.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                Kentucky got its butt kicked again today. But heck its Kentucky so this is another quality loss. Time to move them up in the rankings. But hey the chickenhawk fans count it as a quality win. Right up there with North Dakota State and Washburn.
                I know you are being sarcastic but I think Kentucky drops out and Missouri gets ranked.

Comment

• Kentucky is typical overrated garbage.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                    Lonnie Kruger is maximizing AR's game this season; apparently AR has been instructed to take fewer shots and focus on feeding Manek. Only two games played so far this season but AR is lighting up the box score.
                    Thinking you and the Faded Crown douche should hook up and enjoy a Fresca together. Sounds as though the two would have a good time discussing coaching analytics and Furman hoops.

That is all.
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Nr
                      Last edited by shock; December 7, 2020, 01:12 AM.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Thinking you and the Faded Crown douche should hook up and enjoy a Fresca together. Sounds as though the two would have a good time discussing coaching analytics and Furman hoops.

That is all.
                        Faded Crown is too young to want to spend time sharing a soft drink with an oldster like me. But on your recommendation next time I am in St Lous I will try to meet him.

You don't agree that Coach Kruger is maximizing AR's talent? When you get a break from studying The Peter Principle take a look at Oklahoma's results thus far this season.

By the way how are you doing with your study of The Peter Principle? Have you learned anything yet?

Comment

Faded Crown is too young to want to spend time sharing a soft drink with an oldster like me. But on your recommendation next time I am in St Lous I will try to meet him.

You don't agree that Coach Kruger is maximizing AR's talent? When you get a break from studying The Peter Principle take a look at Oklahoma's results thus far this season.

By the way how are you doing with your study of The Peter Principle? Have you learned anything yet?
                          How’s Washington doing?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

How’s Washington doing?
                            ES is alive and well in your head; Washington is struggling but ES is a starter for now.

Are you aware of how Grand Canyon, Oklahoma, Nevada and Texas Tech are doing with players Marshall ran off are doing?

Do you have any questions about how Bob Richey is doing at Furman this season?

Comment

ES is alive and well in your head; Washington is struggling but ES is a starter for now.

Are you aware of how Grand Canyon, Oklahoma, Nevada and Texas Tech are doing with players Marshall ran off are doing?

Do you have any questions about how Bob Richey is doing at Furman this season?
                              Yes, I do. At the end of the year who does Bob think will be their signature win in the eyes of the selection committee? Tusculum or Southern Wesleyan?

Obviously UC Upstate or Charleston would finish 1 and 2 in the SEC. How many games does Bob think those teams would win the league by, four or five?
                              Last edited by pie n eye; December 7, 2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

• Here we go. Note that players' ORtg are evaluated as 1.00 Points Per Possession contributed, including assists, turnovers, and shooting.

Nevada (3-1, KenPom #118) wins over teams ranked in KP #107, 132, and 175. They got blown out at home by San Francisco (KP #74) 85-60. Grant Sherfield currently has an ORtg of 91.9.

Washington (0-3, KenPom #105) with one of those losses coming to KenPom #165 UC Riverside at home 57-42. Erik Stevenson currently has an ORtg of 62.8 and is shooting an ice cold 23.1% from 3.

Grand Canyon (3-0, KenPom #157) with wins coming against powerhouses Grambling St (#332 in KP) and Mississippi Valley St (#357 and DEAD LAST KP). He's performing okay (105.2 ORtg), but for all his faults, Morris Udeze would be performing much better in the same situation. Their other opponent was a non-D1 opponent.

Texas Tech (4-1, KenPom #5) is currently doing well, but Jamarius Burton is shouldering a very light load offensively (13.6% usage rate), which is a good role for him. The players on our roster weren't quite good enough for that to be the case last year, and he is performing well in his role. He wouldn't have added a on offense this season but he would be a nice piece defensively for us if he were still here. Push.

Austin Reaves is the one that got away for me. I loved watching that kid in a Shocker uniform. He is currently #5 in KenPom's player of the year ranking. It's early, but he is playing well. He also would have been done after last season if he had not redshirted and stayed at WSU.

For 3 of these players, they all performed better for better teams here at WSU. You can argue that Marshall ran them off, but they were all better players here than they are currently elsewhere and Marshall was the driving force for that. Burton is a push as his role has changed, and Reaves is the one performing really well. In at least one case, the character of the individual transferring away was sub-par and he is performing as such. In another case, the character of the individual transferring away is high and he is performing better. The others, I really don't know.

You can't argue that Gregg Marshall brought his team's performance to a level that exceeded its talent, and CONSISTENTLY.
                                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Working...
                                X