2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Gonzaga - Baylor game cancelled - Covid. It will be interesting to see which team had the covid.
    1 Gonzaga player, and 1 Gonzaga non-player tested positive.

Comment

• SMU- Dayton is fairly ugly so far. SMU doesn't have much size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
        SMU- Dayton is fairly ugly so far. SMU doesn't have much size.
        So far the only AAC team that has impressed me and really made me think we had minimal chance of beating was houston. The rest have not really looked good early

Comment

• The season is such a waste.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

So far the only AAC team that has impressed me and really made me think we had minimal chance of beating was houston. The rest have not really looked good early
            Haven't seen everybody, but for the ones I have (Memphis, ECU, Cincy, SMU) - I agree.

Comment

• KU down 7 to NDSU early 2nd half despite ref's homering their opponents - ESPN+

Comment

• KU is good.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

1 Gonzaga player, and 1 Gonzaga non-player tested positive.
                  It now comes out that Gonzaga knew they had positives since Friday evening. Baylor had an alternative opponent lined up for Saturday in case the found out on Friday that Gonzaga could not play. It not clear when Gonzaga told Baylor of the positive, but Gonzaga plan was just to quarantine the two people and move forward with the game. Indianapolis health department were the one who shut down the game.

Meanwhile WSU continues to be forced to quarantine half of it's team.

Comment

It now comes out that Gonzaga knew they had positives since Friday evening. Baylor had an alternative opponent lined up for Saturday in case the found out on Friday that Gonzaga could not play. It not clear when Gonzaga told Baylor of the positive, but Gonzaga plan was just to quarantine the two people and move forward with the game. Indianapolis health department were the one who shut down the game.

Meanwhile WSU continues to be forced to quarantine half of it's team.
                    If true, this is outright bullsh!t.

Comment

• watched a high school game on line last night. The losing team played in masks. The winners and the officials did not wear them.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        watched a high school game on line last night. The losing team played in masks. The winners and the officials did not wear them.
                        Seriously? Where was that? In Kansas?

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Seriously? Where was that? In Kansas?
                          Wichita, KS. Home team won

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                            watched a high school game on line last night. The losing team played in masks. The winners and the officials did not wear them.
                            On the line.

Comment

• Austin Reaves is the point guard for Oklahoma. He has 21 points against TCU so far today.
                              Last edited by WeWillShockU; December 6, 2020, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
                                Austin Reeves is the point guard for Oklahoma. He has 21 points against TCU so far today.
                                14 FTs holy crap. He'd never get that whistle here

Comment

Working...
                                X