2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
    I have never wished anything bad on any former WSU player. I would not lose any sleep if Stevenson faded into obscurity and transferred to Eastern Washington Tech State College averaging 1.3 points per game.
    ... and it will all be FWSUHCGM’s fault for talking mean to him and breaking his spirit.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Erik Stevenson with an Erik Stevenson style stat line: 2-6, 2-5 from 3, 8 pts, 1 asst, 4 TO in a 34 point loss.
      His coach must have rattled him.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Erik Stevenson with an Erik Stevenson style stat line: 2-6, 2-5 from 3, 8 pts, 1 asst, 4 TO in a 34 point loss.
        His coach gave him high-fives and some attaboys.

Told him how happy he was he was out there having fun; that losing doesn’t matter in basketball or life.
        The Assman

Comment

Early season karma?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            Houston beats TT by 11. Houston is long and deep and athletic. They got up 20 and then coasted. JB played the last 8 minutes or so for Tech
            Houston plays hard, fast and can be a little dirty. Kind of looked like the refs missed a kick to the back of the head/neck area during one scramble. Kind of got away from the refs a bit. Refs appeared to be bailing out McClung for a while there too, otherwise Houston may keep that 20 pt lead. Don't know how big a role Burton willl get to play at Tech. Hope he enjoys it. Houston is top dog in the American right now.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Houston plays hard, fast and can be a little dirty. Kind of looked like the refs missed a kick to the back of the head/neck area during one scramble. Kind of got away from the refs a bit. Refs appeared to be bailing out McClung for a while there too, otherwise Houston may keep that 20 pt lead. Don't know how big a role Burton willl get to play at Tech. Hope he enjoys it. Houston is top dog in the American right now.
              JB will be a role player guy for TT his whole time there. They will be loaded with guards who are way more talented.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

JB will be a role player guy for TT his whole time there. They will be loaded with guards who are way more talented.
                JB always was a role player. He is a talent because his talent is about his versatility. Not his ability to carry a team.

Comment

Was shocked to see ES only took 6 shots. Not surprised by the missed shots or the turnovers. I'm sure he gave that stupid dumb face he always made when he missed a shot and absolutely couldn't believe he could miss a shot. Don't miss that big baby one bit.

Comment

Kentucky goes down to Richmond 76-64.

Comment

I wonder when the statue of Adolf Rupp will be taken down and all references to him are taken out of the record books. Sorry about the political commentary. Watched a couple of minutes of the Tulsa game which was about all I could stand

Comment

Kentucky goes down to Richmond 76-64.
                        C’mon man!
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Was shocked to see ES only took 6 shots. Not surprised by the missed shots or the turnovers. I'm sure he gave that stupid dumb face he always made when he missed a shot and absolutely couldn't believe he could miss a shot. Don't miss that big baby one bit.
                          In the first 4 minutes and 33 seconds, Stevenson was 0/4. His next shot was taken with 7:14 left in the half. That's 8 minutes between shots. He either got benched or nobody was letting him get his hand on the ball. WU has a So 6'5" reserve, Raequan Battle, who got more minutes (29) than Stevenson (25) and was 3/11 from the field. Other than that shooting, his stat line was better than Stevenson's.

I'm going to follow Stevenson's stats this year and I'm going to take great delight when he discovers things aren't going to be better for him at a lesser program. Shoulda sent him back home to Daddy after his Fr year. He did a lot of damage to WSU during and after his So year.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

He’s waiting for the NBA scouts to start coming to his games. Just getting warmed up.

Comment

I don't hate on ES like most of you here. He will have some very good games and a good season mark my words. As for
                              the NBA I seriously doubt it but Europe bill be there if he wants it.

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                                I don't hate on ES like most of you here. He will have some very good games and a good season mark my words. As for
                                the NBA I seriously doubt it but Europe bill be there if he wants it.
                                Post of the year!

Classic.

That is all.
                                Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Working...
                                X