No announcement yet.

2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But will the committee think it is better than ku losing to West Virginia.

Comment

• Hey I turned in the UMASS game and no sign of Noah for much of first half so I quit... does he have COVID if any of you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
        Hey I turned in the UMASS game and no sign of Noah for much of first half so I quit... does he have COVID if any of you know?
        Noah has missed the last 2 games due to an injury. https://dailycollegian.com/2021/02/u...men-win-60-54/

But it doesn't look good for UMass as a whole. https://www.masslive.com/umassbasket...atherings.html

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Noah has missed the last 2 games due to an injury. https://dailycollegian.com/2021/02/u...men-win-60-54/

But it doesn't look good for UMass as a whole. https://www.masslive.com/umassbasket...atherings.html
          Hopefully they heal/ get well soon... I HATED to see him leave last year...

Comment

• Drake down 10 early to Valpo in an empty High School Gym

Comment

• Drake has a player (tall white kid) named Garrett Sturtz .... Lol

Comment

• Drake now down 20 with 11 to go.

Comment

• Drake will now have to win the Valley tournament.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                    Not watched Drake all year. Are they comparable to any of our good Valley teams?
                    We never lost by 17 to teams like Valparaiso. That's for sure.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Losing by 17 to NET 260 is never recommended when you haven't beaten anyone better than NET 110

Comment

• Is that a Q4 loss?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          Losing by 17 to NET 260 is never recommended when you haven't beaten anyone better than NET 110
                          I don't understand a lot of these ranking systems but I was shocked to see Drake ranked 15th in NET considering with a SOS of 269 (307 in the non-conference). There is a problem with the NET if that is the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I don't understand a lot of these ranking systems but I was shocked to see Drake ranked 15th in NET considering with a SOS of 269 (307 in the non-conference). There is a problem with the NET if that is the case.
                            Exactly. I am probably in the minority but I still think its a scam.

Comment

• Don't forget, per the brilliant color commentator yesterday - “KU looks great until you actually watch them.” What a gem that was and pretty much sums up the AP/Coaches polls most years.

Why is team “X” ranked? They have 9 losses. Well, they were arbitrarily placed in the top 25 to start the season. They only played other teams who were also arbitrarily ranked to start the season in their non-conference. Then by the time they started losing in conference it had to be because the 10th place team was so dang good!

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                                Don't forget, per the brilliant color commentator yesterday - “KU looks great until you actually watch them.” What a gem that was and pretty much sums up the AP/Coaches polls most years.

Why is team “X” ranked? They have 9 losses. Well, they were arbitrarily placed in the top 25 to start the season. They only played other teams who were also arbitrarily ranked to start the season in their non-conference. Then by the time they started losing in conference it had to be because the 10th place team was so dang good!
                                You nailed it.

Comment

Working...
                                X