Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Ladies and gentlemen...

LoL. Why would you do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

LoL. Why would you do that?
      Fake news.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
          How do you possibly screw THAT job up?

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
            Its really time to take a serious peek at the Drake Bulldogs. 10-0, with wins over K-State and Air Force. They also beat all comers from the Summit. They haven't played that tough of a schedule, but if you look at the way they have won, they could be the early Valley favorite. I'm going over to MVC Fans to liven it up and talk up the Bulldogs. It could be fun, I could get banned.
            200211-Adviser-Banned-iStock-578301640.jpg
            If you want to get banned, go to the Bradley board and talk up Drake.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• How did Drake of the MVC beat powerful Kstate of the Big 12 conference.? That can't be true. If Drake is 10 they need to be ranked in the top 10. Nobody can beat them.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                How did Drake of the MVC beat powerful Kstate of the Big 12 conference.? That can't be true.
                How did FHSU beat K State of the powerful Big 12? More clarity if FHSU played Drake?

Comment

• Originally posted by Apeaxo
                  I love playing games, and I would like to share my point of view and why I think that playing games are not that bad and harmful as people are trying to convince us. First, I would like to say that playing games can help you relax and to forget about the daily routine. Also playing video-games helps to improve attention and reaction.
                  Progressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Apeaxo
                    I love playing games, and I would like to share my point of view and why I think that playing games are not that bad and harmful as people are trying to convince us. First, I would like to say that playing games can help you relax and to forget about the daily routine. Also playing video-games helps to improve attention and reaction.
                    This sounds like the "stories" my 8 year old writes as part of his 2nd grade curriculum. First..., Next..., In conclusion...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

This sounds like the "stories" my 8 year old writes as part of his 2nd grade curriculum. First..., Next..., In conclusion...
                      Lmao.

The first couple of posts from these clowns are quite funny. And then the 5th one happens where they hit you with a link to their Nigerian bank account.

They are definitely getting craftier than the old days where they would just join and insta-post their junk links.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Loyola just thumped the Redbirds by 30 again. Man, are they bad.

I wonder if Mueller is about to receive a contract extension?

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          Loyola just thumped the Redbirds by 30 again. Man, are they bad.

He must have made some solid adjustments in the back to backs

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            Loyola just thumped the Redbirds by 30 again. Man, are they bad.

Meanwhile Drake is 9-0 and the flagship of the Valley.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Meanwhile Drake is 9-0 and the flagship of the Valley.
                              11-0.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Missouri State, who ran away from UNI in laugher last night by 20, found themselves down 16-0 and 37-11 to those same Panthers. They cut it to 13 at the half and down to 5 with more than 10 minutes left, but could get no closer the rest of the way, losing by 10. A 30 point turnaround from last night.

This game was painful to watch. UNI's best player is out for the year.

Loyola is well coached, ISUr is NOT. This game made the UNI MSU game look like a Picasso.

SIU started 7-0 after beating the Aces last night 63-57 then promptly got Evansville'd tonight, ending the sleeves 21 game Valley losing streak, 84-72. The Aces hit a program record 17 3s.

The Geese beat ISUb again, this time their closest game of the year, 73-66. The Drake is 11-0. Quick, what year did Adam Emmemmemmemmemmmemmemmeker have a sandwich named after him that made the Food Network show Man vs Food?

Bradley and Valpo couldn't play this week.

I watched a fair amount of these games. Not sure a saw a player that would be a lock to make WSU's team. We're so fortunate to be out of the Valley it's not even funny.

Comment

Working...
                                X