Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Iowa loses in ot to Minnesota.
    Signature win for Minnesota and a quality loss for Iowa. Both teams deserve top 10 rankings now.

Comment

• All kidding aside, the Wisconsin/Spartans game was a pretty enjoyable game yesterday.

High Bball IQ's were on display.

Comment

• Kentucky records another quality loss.
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Kentucky records another quality loss.
          Lunardi had them " under consideration" at 1-5 before this loss ... Should move them solidly into an 8 seed

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Lunardi had them " under consideration" at 1-5 before this loss ... Should move them solidly into an 8 seed
            3 seed.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• The Houston/UCF game was like watching a Valley game. Nothing came easy for either team.

Missouri found out about nothing coming easy when they played Bradley, and were fortunate to win the game 54-53.

Comment

• Gonzaga now up 22 on #16 Virginia ...

Comment

• Loyola is thumping the Redbirds.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                    Loyola is thumping the Redbirds.
                    Illinois State may be the new Chicago State.

There were a few good Redbird fans but I can't feel bad for most of that fanbase.

Comment

• Its all about the DRAKE!
                      10-0 b!tches!

Comment

• Its really time to take a serious peek at the Drake Bulldogs. 10-0, with wins over K-State and Air Force. They also beat all comers from the Summit. They haven't played that tough of a schedule, but if you look at the way they have won, they could be the early Valley favorite. I'm going over to MVC Fans to liven it up and talk up the Bulldogs. It could be fun, I could get banned.
                        200211-Adviser-Banned-iStock-578301640.jpg

Comment

• Love the Drake!

Comment

• I guess the Redbirds did beat Chicago St by 29, so it wasn't fair for me to drop them that low. Maybe more like Northern Illinois.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                              Love the Drake!

Comment

• Ladies and gentlemen...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X