2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Omaha up 11-10 on the Mildkittens early.
    K State down 1 to 2-7 Omaha with 17 seconds left.

How bad is iowa state ....

Comment

• KState squeaks by mighty Omaha in the little apple.

Comment

• Burton with 4 points, 1 rebound, and 2 steals in 19 minutes in Tech's win over Incarnate Word. Averaging 4.9 points and 2.4 rebounds per game. Definition of a role player. Didn't he say he transferred because of Beard's ability to develop Pro's?

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
          Burton with 4 points, 1 rebound, and 2 steals in 19 minutes in Tech's win over Incarnate Word. Averaging 4.9 points and 2.4 rebounds per game. Definition of a role player. Didn't he say he transferred because of Beard's ability to develop Pro's?
          I see he’s saving his big games for the big time opponents.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• "Noah Fernandes had 19 points (5-15 FG, 2-7 3Pt, 7-11 FT), eight rebounds, five assists, two blocks and a steal Wednesday against George Mason."

"Fernandes played a whopping 46 minutes in the double-overtime contest. The 5-foot-11 guard has somehow grabbed five-plus rebounds in three of his last four. He is averaging 12.8 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 5.6 apg and 2.2 spg while playing 31.2 minutes."

Comment

• Unfortunately for us, Missouri got smacked by Tennessee, 53-73.

21 turnovers and just 5 assists.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                "Noah Fernandes had 19 points (5-15 FG, 2-7 3Pt, 7-11 FT), eight rebounds, five assists, two blocks and a steal Wednesday against George Mason."

"Fernandes played a whopping 46 minutes in the double-overtime contest. The 5-foot-11 guard has somehow grabbed five-plus rebounds in three of his last four. He is averaging 12.8 ppg, 4.2 rpg, 5.6 apg and 2.2 spg while playing 31.2 minutes."
                Noah will probably not feel that good about his performance. While he was 7-11 from the line, he twice missed the backend of 1and 1s, either of which could have possibly won the game in the 1st OT. In the second OT, UMass up 5 with 1:17 left, NF turned the ball over early in the shot clock which was quickly followed by a 3. Then, Tre Mitchell, UMass' leading scorer turns the ball over and that was followed by a George Mason 3 and it goes from up 5 to down 1. Mitchell then misses the backend of a 1 and 1 and GM makes 1 of 2 throws with 1 second left for the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                  "Noah Fernandes had 19 points (5-15 FG, 2-7 3Pt, 7-11 FT), eight rebounds, five assists, two blocks and a steal Wednesday against George Mason."

Good for Noah. Good numbers. Below average efficiency for this game. Just one game but he was 33% FG, 29% 3Pt, 63% FT)

Quickness not a strength of Noah. Not slow but not very quick for a little 5'11 guard. All of our current guards are more athletic than Noah. He for sure wouldn't be starting on the current Shocker team, and I'm not sure he would be playing very many minutes either. Craig Porter and Trevin Wade are our 2nd and 3rd PG's, and Craig is our 2nd Two guard, and I would take them in front of the Noah that I saw last year Both are better defenders and just as good on offense imo. However, maybe Noah has upped his game this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Noah will probably not feel that good about his performance. While he was 7-11 from the line, he twice missed the backend of 1and 1s, either of which could have possibly won the game in the 1st OT. In the second OT, UMass up 5 with 1:17 left, NF turned the ball over early in the shot clock which was quickly followed by a 3. Then, Tre Mitchell, UMass' leading scorer turns the ball over and that was followed by a George Mason 3 and it goes from up 5 to down 1. Mitchell then misses the backend of a 1 and 1 and GM makes 1 of 2 throws with 1 second left for the win.
                    While working I actually watched quite a bit of this game. Noah is really easy to cheer for imho. Seems like an excellent teammate and is always positive on the court. Those missed FTs did hurt no doubt, and 3 of the 4 three point shots Mason made (2 at the end of regulation to get it to OT and 1 of the 2 at the end of OT) were borderline miracle shots. Sometimes it's just not your night, but the inability of UMASS to close out that game (on at least 2 different occasions) might cost them more games down the line, depending on how they respond. Noah was in charge the entire game and he's found a great place to play and I couldn't be happier. Hope he has a tremendous career at UMASS.

Comment

• Douche nozzle on a blistering pace thru the first six minutes against AZ. 0-5, 0-1 with zero points

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                        Douche nozzle on a blistering pace thru the first six minutes against AZ. 0-5, 0-1 with zero points
                        I'd watch but they are on a channel no one has ...

Granted the lack of coverage is probably helping his "draft stock" ... I see he's 1-8, 0-2 from 3 with 2 points while they are down 30

Did find this on twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I'd watch but they are on a channel no one has ...

Granted the lack of coverage is probably helping his "draft stock" ... I see he's 1-8, 0-2 from 3 with 2 points while they are down 30

Did find this on twitter

How about this one?

Comment

How about this one?
                            He is in THE PROCESS of the deepest drop in modern NCAA hoops history....
                            hope he got longer sweatpants for Christmas

Comment

How about this one?
                              Well, it's more than just his shooting. His assists are down, his TOs are up, and his rebounds are down all as a junior and his minutes are similar to when he was at WSU. He's shooting 100% from the line..........only problem is, he has only been there 2 times over his 8 games.

Comment

• Some players peak early. I think TP peaked his Fr year at WSU. Most of the transfers from last year went to programs winning a respectable amount of their games.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X