2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    UNI isn’t in that discussion anymore. The loss of AJ Green for the year certainly ends their at large hopes as well as conference title dreams. They’re still well coached and they back doored MSU to death last night. A competent coach would have adjusted and won with far superior talent.

The Drake is interesting. One wonders where they’d be if their big guy hadn’t transferred to Minnesota.
    Didn't know they lost Green. Good player. Big loss.

Comment

• Love me some Missouri State losses. Great day to lurk on their board.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

He has KU ranked 9th in his poll, lowest among any AP voter, so I don't think he's doing it because he's a KU homer. Just ranking based on efficiency/quality rather than resume.
        I honestly think that's because he's backed himself into a corner in the past. He used the same approach last year to put KU ahead of Baylor even though Baylor had just wiped the floor with KU at Allen Fieldhouse. He got called out on it and now he's has to halfway stick with his flawed logic. He's now using it to be the only AP voter not ranking a quality Missouri squad

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          Love me some Missouri State losses. Great day to lurk on their board.
          Whatever happened to LuskingforGuttin ?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Maybe Drake is the best team in Iowa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Whatever happened to LuskingforGuttin ?
              Not sure. I sure do miss the days of making fun of their fat pitching coach though.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Not sure. I sure do miss the days of making fun of their fat pitching coach though.
                I believe his nickname was "cheeseburger"...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• WVU vs Northeastern
                  Baylor vs Central Arkansas
                  Texas Tech vs Incarnate Word
                  Gonzaga vs Dixie State
                  KState vs Omaha
                  USC vs Santa Clara

I wonder how many of those games were originally scheduled vs makeup games. I can only assume they were scheduled at the beginning of the year since WSU is the only team who can’t find solid teams for replacement games.

It’s early so take it with a grain of salt but Santa Clara is the best team on this list at 6-1 with a KP of 122.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Does that ignoramous realize that all the metrics this early and especially this season are worthless and are weighted heavily still from last year?

Twatwaffle.
                    Looked it up....an actual thing it is!!

Twatwaffle
                    Complete idiot that mere idiot, dumbass, or imbecile can not
                    adequately describe.

Complete idiot that mere idiot, dumbass, or imbecile can not adequately describe.; however, to earn the title of twatwaffle, one must also attempt to assert authority/expertise where none is had, or use power/authority when they are offended by things that most people find humorous, and then use that authority to get the "offenders," in trouble and the "offending material" removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

...an actual thing it is!!
                        Thank you, Master Yoda.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Thank you, Master Yoda.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Yep. Paul "cheeseburger" Evans

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

Looked it up....an actual thing it is!!

Twatwaffle
                              Complete idiot that mere idiot, dumbass, or imbecile can not
                              adequately describe.

Complete idiot that mere idiot, dumbass, or imbecile can not adequately describe.; however, to earn the title of twatwaffle, one must also attempt to assert authority/expertise where none is had, or use power/authority when they are offended by things that most people find humorous, and then use that authority to get the "offenders," in trouble and the "offending material" removed.

Comment

• Omaha up 11-10 on the Mildkittens early.

Comment

Working...
                                X