2020-21 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    Alabama coach Nate Oats throwing down on Coach K. I love it. Dude is spot on. If coach K cared so much about Covid, why was he wearing his mask like a chin strap during the game the other night?

I have it on good authority that Coach K declared that his chin identifies as a mouth and nose although he did not disclose what his chin's preferred pronouns are.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
      To be fair...Duke didn't actually cancel any games, they just chose not to reschedule the 3 that were cancelled. And they weren't going to lose any of them. They start ACC play on Wednesday.
      That not actually true. They were suppose to play Gardner Webb (it was actually rescheduled) and they cancelled that game

Comment

• CJ Keyser is having a good start to his season. He's gone or 15, 33, and 19 in his first 3 games. His team plays Ol' Roy "dadgum" William's UNC tomorrow

Comment

• Watching GCU beat Nevada. Announcers really liking AM's defense and his clogging up the middle.
          Sherfield with a decent game. GCU looked good. They play Az St on Sunday.
          Last edited by asiseeit; December 11, 2020, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• AM is in a very good place for him. He's getting a lot of game time which will prepare him for some level of Euro ball.

Even with our weakness in the post, I think he would have been a role player had he stayed here. That would not have done anything to develop him for a career after college, and that's what the idea of a student-athlete is supposed to do.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Watching him tonight against a pretty decent Nevada team I'd have to say he would clearly be our
              #1 center with plenty of playing time. Many times a Nevada player penetrated inside only to back
              out once AM slid over to help. I'll be interested to see what kind of game he as against ASU on Sunday.

Comment

• I see where Umass played their 1st game tonight. Noah Fernandes started and appears to have been limited with foul trouble. Still, 5 points, 5 assists, 1 board, 1 steal and no turnovers in just 17 minutes in a 94-79 win over Northeastern is not a bad line by any stretch. Really liked this kid's motor and energy here and hope he has a great career.

Comment

• We'll get a good look at Mizzou tonight when they play #6 Illinois.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    I see where Umass played their 1st game tonight. Noah Fernandes started and appears to have been limited with foul trouble. Still, 5 points, 5 assists, 1 board, 1 steal and no turnovers in just 17 minutes in a 94-79 win over Northeastern is not a bad line by any stretch. Really liked this kid's motor and energy here and hope he has a great career.
                    I always liked his game as well His fouls limited his time here as well. It seemed like because of size he got bumped off his cuts or penetration which limited his effectiveness, but as far as giving his all it was 110%

Comment

• 1-3 Kentucky is down 22 mid way through the first half to unranked 1-2 Notre Dame.

Should still get a 1 or 2 seed I bet.

​​​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        1-3 Kentucky is down 22 mid way through the first half to unranked 1-2 Notre Dame.

​​​​​​
                        Looks like ice cream, but its not.

They're gonna be OK. Give them time, maybe the 22 pt deficit is without context....missing players possibly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Is he lookin' for a job?
                          BRB, gotta send an email.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            1-3 Kentucky is down 22 mid way through the first half to unranked 1-2 Notre Dame.

​​​​​​
                            John Calipari getting Peter Principled.

Comment

• Kentucky loses by 1.

Comment

• Interesting. ND won the first half by 22. UK won the second half by 21.

Final: ND gets the W, 64-63.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X