No announcement yet.

2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It appears that Sampson’s team is fake good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

It's hard not to make mistakes when the other team can maul you the whole possession
      Lawrence, KS

Comment

• Should be some good film on how to game plan against Houston.

Current AAC standings

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Not even January and there are only 2 undefeated teams in conference left

Comment

• Tulsa played really well. I would like to have seen a replay of the final foul with .1 second left to see if it
            was legit. Their not showing it smells. Houston will still win the conference by at least a couple games.
            Announcers were terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Should be some good film on how to game plan against Houston.

Current AAC standings

https://www.google.com/search?client...ball+standings
              Why is SMU in front of us in conference?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                Tulsa played really well. I would like to have seen a replay of the final foul with .1 second left to see if it
                was legit. Their not showing it smells. Houston will still win the conference by at least a couple games.
                Houston got more than their fair share of calls in order to even be up 1 at that point

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                  Tulsa played really well. I would like to have seen a replay of the final foul with .1 second left to see if it
                  He was fouled. Highlights are on espn.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Why is SMU in front of us in conference?
                    Alphabetical since winning percentages are tied?

Comment

• I thought Tulsa looked pretty good. Did they look that good against WSU?

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

Alphabetical since winning percentages are tied?
                        Yes, but they are a half game behind WSU

Comment

• ESPN standings have WSU in first

Comment

• This is me last night (above).

Tulsa beats a really good team (Houston). To be honest I can't stand Houston - all because of "the biter." (Lose the one player and I can possibly root for Houston.)

So a Houston loss at Tulsa makes the WSU win good, right? Not necessarily. In any other (okay, exactly 5) conference(s), this loss shows just how tough it is to win on the road in conference. Guess which 5 conferences they are. Anyone? But in the American....ahhhhhhh. Wait for it.....Tulsa exposed some of Houston's weaknesses and all of a sudden they aren't that good of a team. I mean, WSU came in here and won, ipto facto, Houston is over-rated. That drags the conference as a whole down. So I'm conflicted.

Comment

• Tulsa's match up zone gives Houston fits. M/M and a straight zone are more difficult to play against the Cougars and doesn't match up as well. Do we play a match up zone? I don't think we do.

Comment

• JVShocker You might be overthinking it. Tulsa beat Houston at home by one point last year as well and tied for the championship (all caveats about their schedule recognized).

If anyone in the media thinks a one point Houston loss at Tulsa is some black mark on Houston’s credentials then I would suggest that person is probably not great at their job and shouldn't be given the time of day.

Comment

Working...
                                X