No announcement yet.

2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tulane only manages to score 58 at home against Southern MIss but still come away with a 20-point win. 58-38.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Tulane only manages to score 58 at home against Southern MIss but still come away with a 20-point win. 58-38.
      SMiss scored 12 points in the first half.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

SMiss scored 12 points in the first half.
        I remember those days (90's); praying we'd score 10 points in the first half.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I remember those days (90's); praying we'd score 10 points in the first half.

Comment

• USF gets a 2 point win over Wofford.

Comment

• Cincy playing Tennessee close. Tennessee is ranked but has only played one game vs colorado so no idea how good they actually are
              Cincy getting killed by the refs. Tennessee has a 26-6 FT advantage
              Last edited by Stickboy46; December 12, 2020, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• You can't watch the Memphis/Auburn game and not think WSU would have a damn good chance of beating either. If Memphis is expected to be the 2nd best team in the league... We have just as good a chance as anyone of finishing top 4. This also memphis's 7th game and they still look rough.

Comment

• Since there is not place to put it, AND it involves Memphis, I read a great article in THE ATHLETIC about Mike Miller coaching his sons in a high school in Memphis... always liked him on every level... HE was their brains last few years

Comment

• USF looking really good at Cincinnati. Up 12 with 10 minutes to go in the game.

Comment

• ECU giving SMU fits. SMU is up 30-28 at the half. Only stat difference of significancew is SMU 5/8 FT, ECU 1/2 - accompanied by 12 fouls on ECU to only 4 on SMU.

Starting to look like the (possibly former) bottom end of the league is stronger than what we've seen in the past.

Comment

• USF beats Cincinnati

Comment

• UCF is not only long but bulky and they are bangers. IPBC better be healthy and ready to go.

Comment

• Memphis is thumping Tulane

Comment

• Memphis playing selfish ball. Tulane back within 1 at the half. Memphis is so poorly coached it is criminal. So much talent wasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post
                                Memphis is thumping Tulane
                                I gave up on watching the game when it was 22-9. Just now checked the halftime score. Wow!

21-9 run by Tulane from that point.

Comment

Working...
                                X