2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Love that. One of my favorite moments last year was watching TE come out after a tough game and start putting up shot after shot, no more than 20 minutes after the game has ended.

Haven't yet met CJ or RC4 but I like what I see about how they do their business. Have been lucky enough to meet the other 2 and their families. High quality young men that are so easy to support. Can't say enough good things about them, and hope all their work pays dividends....I'm sure they will.
    Awesome.

Comment

• Suggs went down with left leg injury and was just helped off the court. Could be huge loss for ECU.

Comment

• Tulane beats ECU by 4 at home.

Comment

• This just in.

ECU still sucks.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Tulsa wins at Cincinnati. They never trailed in the game.

Comment

• NM
              Last edited by Kung Wu; January 2, 2021, 04:48 PM.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• USF up 5 on UCF with 8 to go.

Comment

• USF can be so brutal on offense at times.

Comment

• USF beats UCF.

Our 2 road wins look way better this week than they did last week (which already looked good)

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                      Suggs went down with left leg injury and was just helped off the court. Could be huge loss for ECU.
                      Has anyone heard anything on Suggs?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Has anyone heard anything on Suggs?
                        I think he was playing at the end of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          This just in.

ECU still sucks.
                          I thought both teams appeared poorly prepared.

Comment

• ******* is the last person on earth who should be Speaking of slanderous acts.

Comment

• Yeap. Arguably the game of the year in AAC. After watching the 1st half of Houston and SMU there is just one conclusion to reach. And this conclusion has been confirmed by the announcers and the ESPN halftime crew many times during the broadcast. I think it has been stated at least 4 times.

HOUSTON AND SMU ARE THE TWO BEST TEAMS IN THE AAC. In addition Kendra Davis is the best point guard in the league and Houston is very physical and all other teams and players will melt like butter when they play them. Who said Texas was a football state. Baylor and Texas are really good. And Houston and SMU are the two best teams in the AAC. Look what Texas and TCU did to those two kansas schools in basketball this past weekend. Time for the shocks to go get their butt whippings from the two best teams in the AAC.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                                Yeap. Arguably the game of the year in AAC. After watching the 1st half of Houston and SMU there is just one conclusion to reach. And this conclusion has been confirmed by the announcers and the ESPN halftime crew many times during the broadcast. I think it has been stated at least 4 times.

HOUSTON AND SMU ARE THE TWO BEST TEAMS IN THE AAC. In addition Kendra Davis is the best point guard in the league and Houston is very physical and all other teams and players will melt like butter when they play them. Who said Texas was a football state. Baylor and Texas are really good. And Houston and SMU are the two best teams in the AAC. Look what Texas and TCU did to those two kansas schools in basketball this past weekend. Time for the shocks to go get their butt whippings from the two best teams in the AAC.

Confirmed. Grimes and davis are in a 2 way race for best guard in the AAC.

Comment

Working...
                                X