2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
    Hope we don't have the same referees that did the USF v Memphis game when we play Memphis. USF got the crap beat out of them and got no calls. Yes I know they made mistakes too but some of those no-calls were brutal.
    I agree...because I don't want to read your post where you are crying about how the referees are terrible.
    Last edited by Fairgame; December 30, 2020, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

How’d SMU look?
      I thought they looked pretty good. Anei is good. Temple hung with them for most of the game, which was a little surprising because the talent difference seemed substantial. I haven't seen Temple enough this year to know how to value SMU's game. Was SMU as good as they looked, or did Temple make them look good? I'd learn toward SMU is that good.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairgame View Post

I agree...because I don't want to read your post where you are crying about how the referees are terrible.
        LOL I very seldom complain about the refrees. But if you don't want to read my posts, then don't read them. Just make a decision like a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
          Hope we don't have the same referees that did the USF v Memphis game when we play Memphis. USF got the crap beat out of them and got no calls. Yes I know they made mistakes too but some of those no-calls were brutal.
          Almost as bad was Bilas on the last play saying it was "a great no call." He was absolutely mauled.
          Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by MadaboutWu View Post

Almost as bad was Bilas on the last play saying it was "a great no call." He was absolutely mauled.
            Robby Hummel, not Jay Bilas was the analyst

Comment

• Not Basketball but putting it here because ... Tulsa ... Keep it classy. Lose a bowl game then do this ...

Comment

• Not sure the Tulsa players were at fault, maybe they were. #4 from MSU should be thrown off the team and told to walk his cheap shot kicking ***** ass back to Starkville.

That was a terribly ugly scene, made worse by happening at the Armed Services Bowl where extra respect should be given. Embarrassing for both programs and I hope the coaches step up and condemn their own sides and take action where necessary. Very ugly and sad.

Comment

• Comment

• I was watching the Tulsa-MSU game and I swear I can't tell what started the melee.

Comment

• Saw a little bit of the coverage between games a little bit ago and it all started before the game. Ridiculous jawing between the teams way before pads were even put on. Then it was chippy throughout the game and on a late attempted onsides kick by Tulsa a MSU kid totally targeted and cheap shot a Tulsa kid, pure headhunting.

TBH, I'm surprised the brawl wasn't worse than it was given what led up to it.

Comment

• I believe this is #4, Malik Heath, the player that kicked a Tulsa player on the ground in the head then ran away.

Subtitles are needed. Your mileage may vary.

#Equality

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          That was a terribly ugly scene, made worse by happening at the Armed Services Bowl where extra respect should be given. Very ugly and sad.
                          Respect? In the age of Woke? Ain't gonna happen...

Comment

• Comment

• On social media last night, RC4, CJ and Dex were in Koch at midnight shooting around. Props to them! Not all college kids would be spending their New Years that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                                On social media last night, RC4, CJ and Dex were in Koch at midnight shooting around. Props to them! Not all college kids would be spending their New Years that way.
                                Love that. One of my favorite moments last year was watching TE come out after a tough game and start putting up shot after shot, no more than 20 minutes after the game has ended.

Haven't yet met CJ or RC4 but I like what I see about how they do their business. Have been lucky enough to meet the other 2 and their families. High quality young men that are so easy to support. Can't say enough good things about them, and hope all their work pays dividends....I'm sure they will.

Comment

Working...
                                X