2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Glad I'm not the one making those decisions. As fast as the teams are shutting down, I guess I would try to get in any game that fits. Especially one with a big time powerhouse conference like the big 12.

Sorry, just threw up in my mouth a bit.
    Hopefully the further we get from Christmas/New Year the more things will stabilize as far as postponements.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Agreed, that would be a good one. The counter is that now that the SMU game is in February, it took up our only "gap" in our schedule. We now have a game every 3-4 days from now until March 6th. Coach might want the time to work with the team and rest.

The counter to that counter is we will almost certainly get an unexpected gap at this rate and we need the game.
      Yet another weekend opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Yet another weekend opportunity.

If there was ever a year when that could possibly happen it would be this year - and that ain't happening.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

If there was ever a year when that could possibly happen it would be this year - and that ain't happening.

To be fair, Dollar Bill and his bookmaker buddy neighbor, Doug Happy Compton, only said he wasn't playing WSU as long as Gregg was the coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

To be fair, Dollar Bill and his bookmaker buddy neighbor, Doug Happy Compton, only said he wasn't playing WSU as long as Gregg was the coach.
            So, you're telling me there is a chance. YEAH!

Comment

• Temple @ Tulane just starting up. One of these teams will be tied with Cincy for last place once the loser is decided.

Comment

• Temple beats Tulane

Comment

• Maybe they extend season to allow makeup games and instead of March Madness we have April Madness. I have a feeling there will be more cancellations to come. If they are canceling every time one person is positive then we probably will be lucky to get 20 games in

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

At one time the fact that the trawler ( I also refuse to call them the flagship) refuses to play WSU bothered me. No more. I will be content to beat them in the post season

Comment

• I’m still amazed no one is in custody over their “ situation”

Comment

• UCF is at #11 Houston on ESPNU with a 1 PM tip. Good game to watch until 2 PM, which is when the Chiefs begin to beat the hell out of the Browns.

Comment

• Houston crushing UCF so far in every way imaginable.

Comment

• Yikes! Currently 32-6 with 6 min left in 1st half.

Comment

• 38-9 with 3 minutes JFC!

Comment

• Sigh....looks like we only have 2 possible Q1 opportunities left. Vs Houston and @ SMU .. UCF is not going to be there anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X