No announcement yet.

2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lomax not playing today due to an ankle injury, per Jon Rothstein. I wouldn't be surprised by a 20 point beat down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
      Lomax not playing today due to an ankle injury, per Jon Rothstein. I hope it's a 20 point beat down.
      FIFY

Comment

• I think of the top 3 teams in the American we have the best shooting guards

Comment

• I realize how many of us feel about Memphis, Penny and their fan base, but to deny their talent is kind of silly.

Memphis is good. Really good, and getting better every day. Their defense and pressure is elite. They turn it over too much, but this is a really good team. Not as good as Houston, but really good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I realize how many of us feel about Memphis, Penny and their fan base, but to deny their talent is kind of silly.

Memphis is good. Really good, and getting better every day. Their defense and pressure is elite. They turn it over too much, but this is a really good team. Not as good as Houston, but really good.
            Don't care. Still hate'm.

Comment

• Memphis is really athletic and I’m in agreement their good, but I’m really not a Penny fan

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                I realize how many of us feel about Memphis, Penny and their fan base, but to deny their talent is kind of silly.

This is absolutely true. I would almost prefer to play Houston in the AAC tournament because we match up athletically with them better. We do not match up well with Memphis on that front.
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• I have never seen a program where the coaches and players consistently argue and b**** about officiating like Memphis does.

Comment

• This is a foul fest. Team with the most players eligible wins

Comment

• Houston-Memphis really getting after it defensively

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        This is a foul fest. Team with the most players eligible wins
                        Also highly entertaining. Get the feeling of a tournament type game

Comment

• Tied at 52 with 10 min to go. Entertaining game so far. As Doc noted, Memphis is crazy good defensively, and do look better than the last time I saw them play a team with a pulse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                            I have never seen a program where the coaches and players consistently argue and b**** about officiating like Memphis does.
                            Man, being in that program is really unfortunate. Every time a ref makes a call on you, it's the wrong one.

Can you imagine if our players did that with Gregg or IB? They'd be told to sit down and shut up in no uncertain terms...no discipline shown by the Memphis staff to their players.

Comment

• This is one hell of a game. Glad it's on national TV. We have a really good league!

Comment

• As a reward they can play each other again next week, possibly...

Comment

Working...
                                X