No announcement yet.

2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody wants to play the Shox. Can't play those who won't play you.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Kelvin is going to absolutely beat the **** out of Memphis.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
        Kelvin is going to absolutely beat the **** out of Memphis.

So are they playing or not? I can't keep up with all of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

So are they playing or not? I can't keep up with all of it.
          They are .. but playing in Houston as Sampson refused to reschedule the game at Memphis and league rules states that the team that WASN'T responsible for the first cancel gets to choose the venue on the last game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They are .. but playing in Houston as Sampson refused to reschedule the game at Memphis and league rules states that the team that WASN'T responsible for the first cancel gets to choose the venue on the last game.
            So why would Penny agree to play that game but not agree to play in Wichita? This win would give Houston the Championship even if we beat Tulane.

Comment

So why would Penny agree to play that game but not agree to play in Wichita? This win would give Houston the Championship even if we beat Tulane.
              I don't think so. They will look at win %, which I think we still have an edge.

Comment

If we beat Tulane, Houston would need another game added to their schedule and win to tie us.

If Tulane cancels then yes Houston would win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Apparently, we have not been "crying" or bitching enough to the AAC. WE COULDN'T GET ANY GAMES DURING THESE 12 DAYS.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Memphis up big early on USF. Usf still without Yetna and Durr. Most think Yetna is done at USF and will be going elsewhere next year so may not suit up again.

Comment

• USF is such a terrible shooting team. I would beg them to shoot 3s on Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                          USF is such a terrible shooting team. I would beg them to shoot 3s on Saturday.
                          I'm sure they'll be banking them in against us.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrackSuitAndTie View Post

I'm sure they'll be banking them in against us.
                            How else would we move into the top 5 of Kenpom luck?

Comment

• NM
                              The Assman

Comment

• USF was playing without 2 of their best players. They will be a different team on Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X