2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
    USF was playing without 2 of their best players. They will be a different team on Saturday.
    Rumor is that Yetna is done ... like done at USF. He's a sophomore but they recognized him during Senior day yesterday. With him having an ankle injury and planning on leaving, I wouldn't be surprised if he nurses that injury extra and doesn't play the rest of the year.

I'm not sure of Durr's status.

Comment

• Cincinnati down eight in the first half to Vanderbilt. Come on Natty, that’s going to be a real bad look for the conference if you lose this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
        Cincinnati down eight in the first half to Vanderbilt. Come on Natty, that’s going to be a real bad look for the conference if you lose this game.
        Can’t reschedule conference games, but can get in non-con ones.

I don’t feel sorry for them.
        The Assman

Comment

• Embarrassing loss for Cincinnati. I thought they were a “hot team“ in our league?

Comment

Embarrassing loss for Cincinnati. I thought they were a “hot team“ in our league?
            supposedly them or memphis or smu. lol

Comment

Embarrassing loss for Cincinnati. I thought they were a “hot team“ in our league?
              Being boatraced at home by SEC bottom feeder isn't a good look. Yikes!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Being boatraced at home by SEC bottom feeder isn't a good look. Yikes!
                About the worst case scenario for a late season non con game for the conference

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

If they beat us in the tourney, I'm not gonna be happy.

Comment

• That loss by Cincy is just going to give more substance to the thoughts that the American Conference as a league is down this year.

Comment

• Did I miss something ? I thought the Houston/Memphis was not going to happen? But now it is on for tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
                          Did I miss something ? I thought the Houston/Memphis was not going to happen? But now it is on for tomorrow?
                          It's happening. But only 1 of the 2 games. The single game got moved to Houston because the first game was cancelled because of a Memphis pause. Memphis media has been playing a huge sob story all week about how unfair that is.

Comment

• Memphis is a 10 point dog to Houston. I hope today's game is a teaching moment for .01.

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned, every humiliating beating that Houston administers just makes our win (and single digit loss there) look that much better.

To the media, talking heads and rest of the country, if Houston ***** slaps 1/2 penny and his 5 stars today, it makes our loss at Memphis look even worse, and the league pathetic.

Comment

• Or it could make our win over Houston look better.

Comment

Working...
                                X