No announcement yet.

2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mason Madsen (the one that made shots against us in the tourney) is transferring now from Cincy too. I think they are down to 5 or so players at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Mason Madsen (the one that made shots against us in the tourney) is transferring now from Cincy too. I think they are down to 5 or so players at this point.
      This is soooooo bad for the league.

Comment

Mason Madsen (the one that made shots against us in the tourney) is transferring now from Cincy too. I think they are down to 5 or so players at this point.
        He is #6. His brother Gabe is also on the list.

Comment

• Has Good-man seriously not made ONE single comment about this?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Has Good-man seriously not made ONE single comment about this?
            Nope. Don't expect he will either. Gregg hurt his feelings because he didn't suck up to him. That was his sole motivation.

Comment

• Karma will catch up with ******* one day.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

He is #6. His brother Gabe is also on the list.
                The rumor is that Keith Williams didn't actually get hurt in our game.. he literally quit and walked off the court because of Brannen. Which makes perfect sense of why no one saw an injury and he was perfectly fine playing Houston 24 hours later.

Comment

• That team was obviously in complete turmoil, which makes it even more ridiculous that we couldn’t beat them.

Comment

• Wait, I didn't think inter-conference transfers were allowed...

Comment

• They are allowed, but you have to sit out a year and can't receive financial aid during that year if I understand correctly.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Wait, I didn't think inter-conference transfers were allowed...

Is Tulane leaving the conference or did Hunters staff just call to wish him well?
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                          That team was obviously in complete turmoil, which makes it even more ridiculous that we couldn’t beat them.
                          We Beat SMU (after coming back from 24 down) and crushed Tulsa (who won the conference) last year after Marshall had obviously lost the team too.... soooo not that crazy lol.

Comment

We Beat SMU (after coming back from 24 down) and crushed Tulsa (who won the conference) last year after Marshall had obviously lost the team too.... soooo not that crazy lol.
                            Sometimes a team can coalesce when they have a common energy. That's the approach Major John Reismann took with his unmotivated troops. Okay so it was a movie, but it was a damn good guys movie.

Comment

• Just a few more tweets to add to the offseason turmoil in the AAC, and Cinci specifically.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                Just a few more tweets to add to the offseason turmoil in the AAC, and Cinci specifically.

While it may be true .. Whoever "LarryMims" is has "OSU Buckeyes" in his profile ... That's like taking rumors about WSU from a KU fan...

Comment

Working...
                                X