X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    I realize how many of us feel about Memphis, Penny and their fan base, but to deny their talent is kind of silly.

Memphis is good. Really good, and getting better every day. Their defense and pressure is elite. They turn it over too much, but this is a really good team. Not as good as Houston, but really good.
    Don't care. Still hate'm.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    I realize how many of us feel about Memphis, Penny and their fan base, but to deny their talent is kind of silly.

Memphis is good. Really good, and getting better every day. Their defense and pressure is elite. They turn it over too much, but this is a really good team. Not as good as Houston, but really good.

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    I think of the top 3 teams in the American we have the best shooting guards

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
    Lomax not playing today due to an ankle injury, per Jon Rothstein. I hope it's a 20 point beat down.
    FIFY

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Pickle
    replied
    Lomax not playing today due to an ankle injury, per Jon Rothstein. I wouldn't be surprised by a 20 point beat down.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Or it could make our win over Houston look better.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    As far as I'm concerned, every humiliating beating that Houston administers just makes our win (and single digit loss there) look that much better.

To the media, talking heads and rest of the country, if Houston ***** slaps 1/2 penny and his 5 stars today, it makes our loss at Memphis look even worse, and the league pathetic.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Memphis is a 10 point dog to Houston. I hope today's game is a teaching moment for .01.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by ABC View Post
    Did I miss something ? I thought the Houston/Memphis was not going to happen? But now it is on for tomorrow?
    It's happening. But only 1 of the 2 games. The single game got moved to Houston because the first game was cancelled because of a Memphis pause. Memphis media has been playing a huge sob story all week about how unfair that is.

Leave a comment:

• ABC
    replied
    Did I miss something ? I thought the Houston/Memphis was not going to happen? But now it is on for tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• calfan
    replied
    That loss by Cincy is just going to give more substance to the thoughts that the American Conference as a league is down this year.

Leave a comment:

• FadedCrown
    replied
    Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

If they beat us in the tourney, I'm not gonna be happy.

Leave a comment:

• SkoShox
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Being boatraced at home by SEC bottom feeder isn't a good look. Yikes!
    About the worst case scenario for a late season non con game for the conference

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
    Embarrassing loss for Cincinnati. I thought they were a “hot team“ in our league?
    Being boatraced at home by SEC bottom feeder isn't a good look. Yikes!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X