2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

This makes it sound like Houston is some up and comer that we aren’t sure is legit. Nothing I’ve seen the last three years gives me any doubt about their ability to win games when they don’t shoot well. They are nasty on defense and rebound like crazy. Until proven otherwise they are the team everyone in the league is chasing this year.
    Not suggesting that Houston is some up and comer. Yes I know they are ranked high. And I may be the only one, but I don't think they are as good as they were last year. I think losing Nate Hinson and their starting center to injury this summer makes them vulnerable. Time will tell.

Comment

• With 14 minutes left it's UCF - 47 @ #15 Fl State - 46. 49-46 by the time I finished typing this.
      Last edited by Aargh; December 19, 2020, 09:57 PM.
      The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
      We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        With 14 minutes left it's UCF - 47 @ #17 Fl State - 46. 49-46 by the time I finished typing this.
        67-62 with 6:00 to go. Go UCF!!!!

Comment

• UCF @ Fl State is a GOOD basketball game. UCF looks good and is really good at "play angry". At this point they may be the team right behind Houston.

Watching other AAC teams, I think the Shox can get to 4th or 5th in the league, which would be an NIT berth. 3rd is probably NCAA tourney.

Comment

• 86-74 UCF wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              86-74 UCF wins.
              Watched this one. UCF can (as someone mentioned previously) "play angry." And they like to get out and run. Any game(s) with UCF are gonna be good ones.

Comment

• Memphis signs Penny to a 5 year extension....

Comment

• Who is in charge of starting the pregame discussions? This is borderline embarrassing. I'll make it my job if I have to, but 24 hours out and we're not talking about a battle for 1st place in conference? Starting the season with 2 road wins would be large.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                    Memphis signs Penny to a 5 year extension....

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Who is in charge of starting the pregame discussions? This is borderline embarrassing. I'll make it my job if I have to, but 24 hours out and we're not talking about a battle for 1st place in conference? Starting the season with 2 road wins would be large.
                      I'll get it, Doc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post
                        Memphis signs Penny to a 5 year extension....
                        Guarantees Memphis will be nationally relevant and hyped yet very beatable...

Comment

• Haith needs to figure out something in a hurry. Tulsa's offense isn't getting them anything. They're 6/22 from the field.

Comment

• Who are the announcers? I can't watch this

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Who are the announcers? I can't watch this
                              This is bad basketball all around

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

This is bad basketball all around
                                Tulsa has IMPROVED to 28.1% on field goals. Memphis is scorching the nets at a 34.2% rate. Memphis leading on the boards 35 to 20. There's LOTS of available rebounds in this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X