2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Nice defensive coaching their Wooden...I mean Richey.
    What percentage do you project The Bearcats will shoot against the Shockers in Cincinnati?

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

What percentage do you project The Bearcats will shoot against the Shockers in Cincinnati?
      Are we talking about the WSU Cincy game or Furman Cincy? I would have guessed the Hall of Fame coach would have did better preparing than that. How was the after game press conference?

Also, I am guessing you can get all of the wank material you need and discussion over here:

Comment

Are we talking about the WSU Cincy game or Furman Cincy? I would have guessed the Hall of Fame coach would have did better preparing than that. How was the after game press conference?

Also, I am guessing you can get all of the wank material you need and discussion over here:

https://gopaladins.com/viewforum.php...bb2e52dae9fe78
        The title of the thread is AAC games, since Cincy is in the AAC and just beat Furman. You understand this now?

Comment

The title of the thread is AAC games, since Cincy is in the AAC and just beat Furman. You understand this now?
          Your obsession with a fourth tier team in a crap league with a so-so coach 1200 miles from WSU? No I don't understand.

Comment

You think the Shockers can beat Cincinnati this season; especially if The Bearcats shoot 57% from the field?
            Yep, that’s EXACTLY what I said.

Nice defensive effort by the Padaliaios.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why are you making this about WSU vs Cincinnati? It’s almost like you’re a Furman fan getting defensive about WSU or something. Maybe Terr-dog, you should change your name to Paladios1976?
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Your obsession with a fourth tier team in a crap league with a so-so coach 1200 miles from WSU? No I don't understand.
                I live in South Carolina, less than a one hour drive from Furman. Nothing "so-so" about Bob Richey, he is routinely praised by basketball aficionados except some posters on Shockernet.

Comment

I live in South Carolina, less than a one hour drive from Furman. Nothing "so-so" about Bob Richey, he is routinely praised by basketball aficionados except some posters on Shockernet.
                  So take it over to the Palindrome or whatever message board. You are literally the only one on here who cares.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Why are you making this about WSU vs Cincinnati? It’s almost like you’re a Furman fan getting defensive about WSU or something. Maybe Terr-dog, you should change your name to Paladios1976?
                    ;
                    I am a Furman fan. The school is close to where I live and I can get tickets to their games. Wichita is 1200 miles from my home; Shocker basketball and baseball are the only items of interest I have in Wichita.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

So take it over to the Palindrome or whatever message board. You are literally the only one on here who cares.
                      Timely advice as I have been considering joining a Furman message board.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yep, that’s EXACTLY what I said.

Nice defensive effort by the Padaliaios.
                        I look forward to reviewing this post with you on January 27th after the Shockers play Cincinnati.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
                          ;
                          I am a Furman fan. The school is close to where I live and I can get tickets to their games. Wichita is 1200 miles from my home; Shocker basketball and baseball are the only items of interest I have in Wichita.
                          So you support Furman over WSU? Then GTFO of here and go over to the Paladios board and talk to people who care. And better yet, delete the WSU admin email addresses from your blackberry and concentrate on annoying the Furman bigs. I’m sure they have a lot more time on their hands.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

I look forward to reviewing this post with you on January 27th after the Shockers play Cincinnati.
                            You read sarcasm about as well as you evaluate Division I coaching.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Cincy won't shoot 57% from the field against WSU, but that will be because they were just shooting cold against the Shox, but were hitting everything they threw up against Furman.

Won't have anything to do with the relative quality of the D played by both teams.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

So you support Furman over WSU? Then GTFO of here and go over to the Paladios board and talk to people who care. And better yet, delete the WSU admin email addresses from your blackberry and concentrate on annoying the Furman bigs. I’m sure they have a lot more time on their hands.
                                Interesting you drew this conclusion especially as I probably have been a fan of Shocker basketball (62 years) longer than you have been alive. Try to understand that a basketball fan can root for and support more than one team.

Comment

Working...
                                X