No announcement yet.

2020-21 AAC games/discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penny saying Memphis is a top 5 team is almost as bad a prediction as UW winning 25. ALMOST.

Comment

• What happened? I was watching the cornhole national championship on espnews. Did Memphis end up getting get cornholed by Tulsa?
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ouch ... You know it's bad when Rothstein says something negative

Comment

• 5 year contract extension? LMAO

Comment

• Memphis was practically inventing ways to turn the ball over. They even got a carrying and a 3-second.

I shouldn't complain because I'm certain I couldn't do any better, but Memphis is not well-coached.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Ouch ... You know it's bad when Rothstein says something negative
              How can Memphis be a disappointment when they’ve never done anything under Penny? One day they will stop ranking teams based on high school signings.

Comment

• I'm torn. As Memphis is arguably the AAC's most nationally recognized brand, I want it to be successful. Yet at the same time, I feel an almost subconscious imperative to laugh at their misfortune.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                  I'm torn. As Memphis is arguably the AAC's most nationally recognized brand, I want it to be successful. Yet at the same time, I feel an almost subconscious imperative to laugh at their misfortune.
                  They shot themselves in the foot when they replaced Tubby with Penny. My guess is they’ll fire Penny after a few more years of mediocrity.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

They shot themselves in the foot when they replaced Tubby with Penny. My guess is they’ll fire Penny after a few more years of mediocrity.
                    They didn’t just shoot themselves in the foot. They sat on a damn nuke.
                    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

They win national recruiting wars so some will be happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

They win national recruiting wars so some will be happy.
                        Not for much longer. Players like winning games. The question is how much longer can players put up with losing for the paycheck?
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• They will get better, and no doubt they missed Lomax last night, but they will get better. They're going to struggle though trying to be mini Kentucky imho. That's a tough thing to manage.

Comment

• Comment

• I wonder, did any of the lazy, snarky college basketball twitter guys actually bother to watch the game or did they just “look at box score, send tweet”? Not defending Memphis because they still should have won the game despite missing Lomax but I have little patience for box score watchers who want to take cheap shots.

Comment

• Not sure it is a cheap shot to remark about not breaking 50 on you home floor with all of that NBA talent.

Comment

Working...
                                X