Isaac Brown Named Interim Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post

The new assistant has not coached at Butler, Xavier, or Ohio State.

He did beat us as a coach at Creighton.
    A loooong time ago.
    The Assman

Comment

• Depending on your perspective, he either made us pretty mad or made us laugh pretty hard with a fairly recent big win.
      78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
        Depending on your perspective, he either made us pretty mad or made us laugh pretty hard with a recent big win.
        Jaw dropping, either way.
        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post

The new assistant has not coached at Butler, Xavier, or Ohio State.

He did beat us as a coach at Creighton.
          Steve Lutz?

Comment

Depending on your perspective, he either made us pretty mad or made us laugh pretty hard with a fairly recent big win.
            definitely a laugh!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

I don't know for sure but since there is no mention of family in his Wichita State bio I presume he is currently a single man with no children.
              He is married and his wife is a legal assistant for a law firm here in town.
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                He is married and his wife is a legal assistant for a law firm here in town.
                Thanks.

Comment

Depending on your perspective, he either made us pretty mad or made us laugh pretty hard with a fairly recent big win.
                  This is the worst kept secret
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• You can catch some glimpses of Coach Brown playing for Texas A&M against #2 Arkansas. Coach is #25 in red jerseys. These are mainly Arkansas highlights so you don't get to see a lot of Texas A&M plays, but kinda fun still ...

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• In all seriousness, can somebody tell me his philosophy in regards to free throws? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                        In all seriousness, can somebody tell me his philosophy in regards to free throws? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.
                        The philosophy is to make them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

further, I would say practice them at practice and make them in games.

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                            In all seriousness, can somebody tell me his philosophy in regards to free throws? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

Comment

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Hmm. And I though the philosophy was to deliberately miss them, rebound the miss, score and get fouled on the put back, miss on purpose, rebound the miss, score and get fouled on the put back, wash, rinse and repeat. Never leave your end of the floor so you eliminate the need to play defense. But then again maybe not. Should I call into the coach's show to suggest this strategy?

Comment

Working...
                                X