Isaac Brown Named Interim Head Coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    I couldn’t stand the poor audio and had to shut it off.
    Honestly thought that audio was good... sounded about perfect to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      I haven’t been able to listen. Has he mentioned who will play Wednesday?
      The follow are out the next 2 games:

Ricky Council
      Jaden Seymour
      Craig Porter
      Josaphat Bilau
      Chaunce Jenkins

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Ricky Council
        Jaden Seymour
        Craig Porter
        Josaphat Bilau
        Chaunce Jenkins
        That's probably ok for Oral Roberts but 8 players for Mizzou might be tough.

Comment

• Listened to Coach Brown tonight on the "ISAAC BROWN COACHES SHOW".

That was weird.

He sounded like a very polite man if not a little bit scared. I have no doubt the entire staff is suffering from PTSD.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
            Listened to Coach Brown tonight on the "ISAAC BROWN COACHES SHOW".

That was weird.

He sounded like a very polite man if not a little bit scared. I have no doubt the entire staff is suffering from PTSD.
            Only you would come with COVID PTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

That's probably ok for Oral Roberts but 8 players for Mizzou might be tough.
              Sounded like he is really high on Craig Porter. Does everything well. Called him a winner. Every team he's on, they win. Sound familiar?

Comment

Ricky Council
                Jaden Seymour
                Craig Porter
                Josaphat Bilau
                Chaunce Jenkins
                If I had to pick 5 guys to sit out, this is probably the best case scenario. All of the presumed starters will be available.
                78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

If I had to pick 5 guys to sit out, this is probably the best case scenario. All of the presumed starters will be available.
                  Hopefully Mo and Poo have figured out their fouling issues from last year. Could be a little thin at the 5.

Comment

Hopefully Mo and Poo have figured out their fouling issues from last year. Could be a little thin at the 5.
                    Can we add the h to Pooh Bear ? The other spelling doesn't seem fair lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Can we add the h to Pooh Bear ? The other spelling doesn't seem fair lol
                      I'll wait til after the first game to see if he is worthy of an H.

Comment

• Has a link to the replay of the show been put out yet? I haven't been able to find one.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Only you would come with Post-Marshall PTSD
                          *fixed*

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

*fixed*
                            You need help
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                              Has a link to the replay of the show been put out yet? I haven't been able to find one.
                              I imagine it'll end up here - https://www.radio.com/kfh/podcasts/k...n-demand-45219 - because other coaches show have, but haven't seen anything yet.

FYI - I ran into this page at goshockers.com that lists when shows are suppose to happen - https://goshockers.com/sports/2015/6...dio_Shows.aspx - too bad they don't have links to shows on there.
                              Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

I imagine it'll end up here - https://www.radio.com/kfh/podcasts/k...n-demand-45219 - because other coaches show have, but haven't seen anything yet.

FYI - I ran into this page at goshockers.com that lists when shows are suppose to happen - https://goshockers.com/sports/2015/6...dio_Shows.aspx - too bad they don't have links to shows on there.
                                I am not sure KFH is archiving the shows this year. Keitha Adams had her 1st coach's show last week and I have not been able to find a replay of that.

Comment

Working...
                                X