Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Don't knock the MVC.
    I will. Drake didn't win that game bro. Take it back to Phog.

Comment

• That’s why I gave up season tickets after15 years, I want a coach that wins and not one who cradles.
      When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• I was genuinely happy for HCIB when he got the opportunity and was happy that he got the gig. With that stated - the recent games have me scared about whether he can tactically get through games.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
          That’s why I gave up season tickets after15 years, I want a coach that wins and not one who cradles.
          I hate this argument. Winning and cradling aren’t mutually exclusive. One can survive with the other. You can debate about the levels of “cradling needed” to achieve maximum results.
          If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Am wondering how many fans wish we would have waited till the end of the season to make a decision on IB?
            The last three games have seriously tarnished him. Had we waited I'd bet he would not have the job now.

Comment

• I'm way to lazy to look, but what's our record since formally naming a head coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                I'm way to lazy to look, but what's our record since formally naming a head coach?
                Not good
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxFan7 View Post
                  I hate this argument. Winning and cradling aren’t mutually exclusive. One can survive with the other. You can debate about the levels of “cradling needed” to achieve maximum results.
                  Sadly, I have witnessed this in person with the program. Head Coach, Player development coach, favored assistant coach and life coach. Our players are suckled from the start, either they have hard nosed survival instincts or not. Winners are winners.
                  When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Team culture is also a consideration. It was obviously starting to go south towards the end of Marshall's tenure. It's different now but still a problem. My guess is that the inmates are now running the asylum to some degree. Don't know if Brown is tough enough to get it to the right place. If nothing else he is probably going to become a harder guy in the future.

You also have to question the talent level of this team. Probably not as good as we thought a few weeks ago..

Comment

• Don’t forget, with a free education comes free manicure and pedicure! If someone yelled at me to be something more, I’d take the fee education every time,

Comment

• It's funny... After losses you see a lot of posts by people that you don't see often. For instance in this thread a few oddballs have appeared after this game.... Looking at post histories... The only game threads some post in are mostly the ones that we lost.

Pretty pathetic

Comment

• They are 3-2 since the interim was removed. Two 1 point losses, to lesser teams IMO, is hardly enough of a sample size to say yes or no if he still gets the gig. I think Cincy game had more to do with coaching than the last game. His CPOY 1 point and 4 fouls and they still lost by one point. Yes, two 12 point leads blown but it wasn’t coaching it was lack of execution down the stretch by the players. Many times they were in the right spot they just didn’t make the play.
                          My biggest gripe about IB coaching is his inability to coach the SHJ out of Gilbert. So maybe he “cuddled” him too much I don’t know but a little too trusting of him where I don’t know if he should be.
                          If you're not going to go all the way, why go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            It's funny... After losses you see a lot of posts by people that you don't see often. For instance in this thread a few oddballs have appeared after this game.... Looking at post histories... The only game threads some post in are mostly the ones that we lost.

Pretty pathetic
                            Not sure it’s any more pathetic than spending your time after a loss examining posting histories of people that don’t agree with you.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                              It's funny... After losses you see a lot of posts by people that you don't see often. For instance in this thread a few oddballs have appeared after this game.... Looking at post histories... The only game threads some post in are mostly the ones that we lost.

Pretty pathetic
                              It’s, cool. After all the hurt dies down...I’ll always be here. Been here for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by proshox View Post
                                I was genuinely happy for HCIB when he got the opportunity and was happy that he got the gig. With that stated - the recent games have me scared about whether he can tactically get through games.
                                When it comes down to it, the players still have to make shots. There were wide open shots missed on over the place, including the FT line. It's not like Drake was a lock-down defensive team.

Comment

Working...
                                X