Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Your right, he could be racist. Oh wait... Guess he can't be racist. My bad.
    Marshall might be many things, but he wasn't a racist. You should delete you post.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
      Some of these posters will not embrace coach Brown for whatever reason... hate to think of some reasons, but whoever thought Brad Underwood was coming here... wow
      Can you even read?
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• “ our Ron Hunter or Brad Underwood”... those your words?

Comment

• There will be plenty of time for second guessing this hire down the road if it does not work out well. I'm sure we won't have to issue an invitation to the doubters if Coach Brown falters and even those who support Coach Brown I don't think are willing to give him a free pass if he doesn't get the job done. For now we need to get behind this team 100% over whatever we have left of this clusterflop of a season.

And for whatever it's worth both the current players and many former players including Fred and Ron seem to be on board with this hire. So let's see where it goes and hope for the best.

Make us proud Shocks! Or should I say makes us prouder because were pretty proud of what you have accomplished this season already considering the challenges.

Go Shocks!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
            “ our Ron Hunter or Brad Underwood”... those your words?
            Yeah, both are examples of coaches who had success at mid-low major schools before getting hired elsewhere. No where did I say Brad was an option.
            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Darn. If only DB hadn't jumped the gun, he probably could have hired Scott Drew for $1 or $2 mill a year. That seems to be what some posters are thinking.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                Darn. If only DB hadn't jumped the gun, he probably could have hired Scott Drew for $1 or $2 mill a year. That seems to be what some posters are thinking.
                After the loss today, who would want the bum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                  Darn. If only DB hadn't jumped the gun, he probably could have hired Scott Drew for $1 or $2 mill a year. That seems to be what some posters are thinking.
                  If you think you have balls enough to post dumb **** like that, at least name the posters by name.

Comment

• Obviously no need for us anymore but the coaching carousel is in full swing.

Archie Miller out at Indiana
                    Steve Prohm out at Iowa State

Richard Pitino out at Minnesota

Comment

• I think Archie Miller would be a good pickup for anyone.

Comment

• Little Pitino hired at New mexico.

Comment

• Jean Prioleau out at San Jose St.

Coaching changes tracker: https://hoopdirt.com/3-16-21-updated...anges-tracker/

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                            Jean Prioleau out at San Jose St.

Coaching changes tracker: https://hoopdirt.com/3-16-21-updated...anges-tracker/
                            That sucks. SJS is such a difficult place to win or be competitive.

Comment

• Larry Krystkowiak out at Utah.

Comment

• Wow some decent names out there...will be interesting to track going forward.

And it sucks for coach Prioleau. Stand up dude. But got absolutely zero traction and its no surprise he is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X