Coaching search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
    ******* is taking credit for all of this on Twitter. What an absolute ****wad.
    What a piece of garbage. Someone should buy that guy an island in the middle of nowhere that has no connection to the internet where he can live out the rest of his days with his favorite and most smartest special person in the world, himself.

Comment

• Who is taking credit. I don't have twitter

Comment

• I’ve wanted Jans pretty much from the start, but it’s hard not to be ok with Brown after tonight. He’s looking more and more attractive as the night wears on, but I’ve been drinking and we all know how that goes! He was tasked with an unenviable situation and made the most of it though.

We would probably still be wise to not make decisions while we’re too high or too low.
        Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocktop23 View Post
          Who is taking credit. I don't have twitter
          I'm wondering the same thing

Comment

• Head Coach
            isaac Brown
            if you were able to be there tonight.... THAT’S what a head coach does... those kids play for him... and are confident

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post

I'm wondering the same thing
              I’m guessing *******

lol! You can’t can’t out his name

Comment

• The list of acceptable candidates to hire over IB has gotten really really small.

I don't think Jans is left on that list

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                  Head Coach
                  isaac Brown
                  if you were able to be there tonight.... THAT’S what a head coach does... those kids play for him... and are confident
                  Yes. I like the players and want them to stay. I dont think anyone transfers with IB.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• If we continue on this trajectory I don’t think there will be any choice by the end of the season. I will wait and see what happens and who is is available and interested but it’s obvious Brown, his staff, and the players deserve a ton of credit for the results so far. And, to be fair, so too does Gregg Marshall since he recruited and coached these guys part of the year.

Comment

• Steve Eck has to be #1 on the list, right? LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        ******* is taking credit for all of this on Twitter. What an absolute ****wad.
                        Since this is a coaching search, I’m trying to fill in your puzzle. But I’m not very good at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                          The list of acceptable candidates to hire over IB has gotten really really small.

I don't think Jans is left on that list
                          I'm legit more excited thinking about IB as HC than I am with Jans. I just think IB has a ceiling that could be pretty high. And it's worth a few years to explore IMHO.
                          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Issac just took the best coach in the league to school. Halftime adjustments were outstanding. Motivation of the players was superb. When was the last time we beat Houston. I think there might be some guys who want to play for us, and for coach Brown. Let’s get it started!!

Comment

• Call
                              Off
                              The
                              Mother
                              F ing
                              Search!!!

in the immortal words of Survivor, “the search is over, you were with me all the while”

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X